ALL >> Writing >> View Article
How To Write An English Argumentative Essay?
Total Articles: 30
An argumentative essay is a genre of writing that requires the student to investigate a topic, collect, generate and evaluate evidence and establish a position on the topic in a concise manner. Buyathesis will give you some tips on the structure of the argumentative essay and tips on how to write an argumentative essay app. English on any argumentative essay topic.
Some things to observe when writing an English argumentative essay include:
A clear and defined Thesis statement: In the first paragraph of an argument essay, students should set the context by reviewing the topic in a general way. You should explain why the topic is important or why readers should care about the issue. Lastly, students should present the Thesis statement. It is essential that your Thesis statement be appropriately narrowed to follow the guidelines set forth in the assignment. If the student does not master this portion of the essay, it will be quite difficult to compose an effective or persuasive essay.
Body paragraphs that include evidential support: Each paragraph should be limited to the discussion of one general idea. This will allow for clarity and direction throughout the essay. It is important to note that each paragraph in the body of the essay must have some logical connection to the Thesis statement in the opening paragraph. Some paragraphs will directly support the Thesis statement with evidence collected during research. It is also important to explain how and why the evidence supports the Thesis.
Evidential support: The argumentative essay requires well-researched, accurate, detailed, and current information to support the Thesis statement and consider other points of view. Some factual, logical, statistical, or anecdotal evidence should support the Thesis. However, students must consider multiple points of view when collecting evidence. As noted in the paragraph above, a successful and well-rounded argumentative essay will also discuss opinions not aligning with the Thesis.
Argumentative Essay is actually a piece of writing which presents information on a specific topic or issue. While reading, the reader comes across some arguments either supporting or opposing the issue that is being discussed. The main reason why these kinds of arguments are used is to persuade many people to accept a particular idea or concept. It is to make the individuals believe the accuracy of the discussion on a particular topic or issue.
However, there are factors that are essential to be kept in mind before choosing the topic or issue for classification essay.
• It should not be too general a topic or issue otherwise there will not be much to discuss.
• It should contain some questions and facts that can be considered for making arguments or discussions.
• It should have clear view points, opinions and also ideas that are expressed accurately.
It is advisable not to choose reflective essay that cannot be convinced during the arguments. Such topics are abortion, freedom of speech, capital punishment, euthanasia. It is very difficult making arguments on such topics as one can hardly convince and persuade readers. However, this topic is studied by so many students that one will certainly fail to impress others with the pros or cons of the particular issue.
However, argumentative type of essay consists of an introductory paragraph which states the thesis statement very clearly. Next the body actually presents the cons of the arguments and the refutation by the help of some facts, reasons and examples. At the end a conclusion is required where one can restate the opinion once again.
Buyathesis supports Free Essay Writing Help of how to write good, non-plagiarized and well-formatted argumentative essays Writing Essay Service and Term Paper Writer. Visit the website to find more argumentative essay examples and other good essay examples.
Writing Articles1. Monofilament Extrusion Plant:-
Author: Rudrik Trivedi
2. Write Good Content For Your Specific Blog
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. 7 Strategies To Create Content For Web Site Without Writing
Author: Andrew Mccann
4. Tips For Successfully Putting Yourself ‘out There’ As An Entrepreneur
5. Holi Festival In India | Online Magazine | Banani Vista
Author: Khyati Gautam
6. Have The Best Online Essay Writing Service For Your Help
Author: David Shaw
7. Coursecrown Offers Short Term Professional Courses In Delhi
8. Dissertation Writing Firm
Author: Willow Paul
9. What Importance Do The International Research Journals Hold?
Author: John Watson
10. Helpful Tips For Young Writers Who Are Looking To Get Their Book Published
Author: Marianne Rugard Jarvstrat
11. 3 Major Signs Of Hypothyroidism And The Role Of Endocannabinoid System
Author: Robert Smith
12. We Need To Address The Danger From Trump’s Fake News Awards
13. Importance Of Blogs In Business Growth
Author: Vineet Kumar SDingh
14. Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Strategies
Author: Michel Kern
15. Always Stay Ahead With Online Journals
Author: John Watson