ALL >> Education >> View Article
Use Of 70-409 Exam To Make A Career On Infrastructure Management
Total Articles: 32
Skills measured of the candidate during this exam:
The 74-409 examination determines the capabilities of candidates to achieve the technical tasks for Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center. The percentages show the comparative weight of each key topic part on the examination. The superior the proportion, the extra queries are likely to see on that content part on the examination.
Organize Hyper-V (35 to 40 percent)
• Organize and create practical machine (VM) settings: Organize smart paging, organize dynamic memory, organize resource metering, organize and create generation one and two practical machines, organize guest integration facilities, organize remoteFX and use and organize extended session mode.
• Organize and create practical machine storage: Create VHDx and VHDs, modify VHDs, organize differencing drives, organize pass-through disks, execute a practical fibre channel adapter, manage checkpoints and organize storage quality of service.
• Organize and create practical networks: Optimize network performance, organize hyper-v practical switches, organize MAC addresses, organize legacy and synthetic practical network adapters, organize network isolation and organize NIC teaming in practical machines.
Manage and organize practical machine high availability (15 to 20 percent)
• Organize failover clustering with hyper-v: Organize quorum, organize shared storage, organize cluster networking, cluster configuration or restore single node, implement cluster aware updating, optimize and organize clustered shared volumes, upgrade cluster and organize clusters without network names.
• Manage failover clustering roles: Including continuously available shares, organize role-specific settings, organize VM monitoring, preference settings and organize failover and organize guest clustering.
• Manage practical machine movement: Perform quick migration, perform live migration, perform storage migration, copy, export and import VMs, organize drain on shutdown, organize practical machine network health protection, execute practical machine migration between clouds and manage practical-to-practical (V2V) migrations.
Execute a server virtualization infrastructure (35 to 40 percent)
• Execute virtualization hosts: Execute delegation of the virtualization environment, integrate third-party virtualization platforms, including self-service capabilities and deploy hyper-v hosts to bare metal.
• Execute practical machines: Execute highly available VMs, including shared VHDs, implement guest resource optimization, configure placement and generate a practical machine manager pattern.
• Execute virtualization networking: Organize practical machine manager logical networks, configure MAC address and IP address settings across multiple hyper-v hosts.
• Execute virtualization storage: Including practical fibre channel, plan for storage optimization, internet SCSI and shared VHDx.
• Maintain and manage server virtualization infrastructure: update practical machine pictures in libraries, execute recovery and backup of a virtualization infrastructure.
Maintain and monitor a server virtualization infrastructure (15 to 20 percent)
• Execute and plan a monitoring strategy
• Execute and plan a business disaster and continuity recovery solution
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy