ALL >> Health >> View Article
Abortion And Women - When Should One Really Undergo Abortion?
Total Articles: 73
In layman words, abortion can be explained as a process which terminates the pregnancy of a woman which is done by choice. It is a highly debatable question whether abortion is right or wrong. On the top of everything, the question of “when should one actually go for an abortion” continues to perplex everyone. There are numerous aspects which run wild in a woman’s mind when she thinks of aborting her child. However, there are certain situations which demand abortion to be done.
To save life
The most common situation which requires an abortion arises when there is a need to save the life of the mother. Sometimes, it so happens that due to complications in pregnancies and medical emergencies, there remains a possibility of saving only one life out of the two. In such a case, the doctors generally prefer to save the woman and go for abortion.
Prevent grave injury
On similar terms as the above point, sometimes there occur some unexpected circumstances which may lead to grave injuries to the mother if the child is born. In order to save the woman from such grave injuries, adoption should be carried out. Sometimes when the delivery is expected to result into permanent injuries to some organs of the mother, the doctors recommend going for abortion. The decision to undergo abortion should be left to the doctor who can recommend it. Before the first twelve weeks, the baby isnt formed as well and so aboriton wouldn’t really ‘kill’ a baby. This is because it takes around 12 weeks for all the organs of the baby to form and it is only after the first twelve weeks that one first sees the signs of life.
Substantial risk to the child
Abortion should also be done if there is a presumption that the child would be born with mental or physical abnormalities or both, or would be seriously handicapped. It is always the primary duty of the doctors to foresee that the baby should be healthy and should not suffer from any abnormalities. This is one of the other reasons the woman might be recommended to go in for abortion.
Case of rape or incest
In a case of rape or incest, which has resulted into a pregnancy, abortion may be done, subject to the woman’s consent and the legal complicacies. In Japan and a few other countries, such an abortion is legally allowed.
Considering the fact that abortion is the personal decision of the woman or the parents, it is still imperative that the health conditions of the mother or the child remain strong. In plain words, abortion should be practiced with utmost care and caution.
The Orlando Women's Center is a women's health institution that treats women compassionately and respectfully without judgment. They are a certified Mifepristone abortion pill clinic and are recommended for those considering a non-invasive abortion.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel