123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Health >> View Article

Things That You Didn't Know About Abortion In The U.s.

By Author: JamesPen
Total Articles: 73

All a layman knows about the concept of abortion is that it is the process of terminating the pregnancy of the woman which is done at her choice. But what does abortion mean to those living in the United States? How is the concept of abortion different here than in many other countries of the world? Here are a lot of surprising facts which you did not know about abortion.
The case that says it all
According to the American case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in all the nine months of pregnancy that a woman goes through. Initially, the States used to restrict their citizens to abort children. They were free to abort them in the first three months of the pregnancy, were slightly restricted in the second trimester, while the third trimester saw moderate restrictions imposed.
The number of abortions
Since the case mentioned above, there have been a whopping 55 million abortions in USA. It means that in just a little over 40 years, abortions have taken place at a rate of 1.3 million per year. And this figure means, 2 abortions per minute!
The curious case of New York City
New York City is certainly not a good place as far as the abortion numbers are considered. Out of all the pregnancies, a staggering 41% of them result into abortions!
The disturbing cases that come up
Sometimes, people are so hell-bent to kill the babies that they end their lives when the baby is actually born alive. An abortionist of Philadelphia was actually charged for killing 7 babies that were very well born alive. If the witnesses are to be believed, it is said that he killed hundreds more like this.
So what are the other important things that are to distrubing to know but well, needs to be known? Well, this isn’t the case of US but in a lot many countries, baby parts of the aborted babies are actuallys sold at times! Yes. As horrific as it sounds, it is very true aspect as many of the abortion clinics and hospitals sell the aborted baby parts to the medical researchers. There is a full-fledged fee card which mentions the rate at which a particular baby organ would be sold!

Since the very early ages, pretty much every substance found on the face of the earth was used to induce abortions. Unfortunately, 99.9% of those trials failed miserably and resulted in large number of death. The rest 0.1% are now considered as revolutionary ideas, such as pills.
As a matter of fact, the invention of the pills was the second biggest human accomplishment after the taming of fire!

Are you looking for Orlando Abortion Clinic ? Then look no further!

Total Views: 75Word Count: 448See All articles From Author

Health Articles

1. Child Tooth Decay Is On The Rise - Here Is What You Need To Know To Prevent
Author: Dr. Sunitha Prasad

2. Snoring Tips And Solutions
Author: Ross Barkely

3. Different Fibroids, Need Different Types Of Treatment.
Author: Masuma Linjavi

4. Best Herbal Memory Booster Supplements To Improve Focus On Work
Author: Caron Allyson

5. Best Herbal Brain Supplements Reviews To Improve Focus, Concentration
Author: Caron Allyson

6. Best Face Exercise To Get Natural Glowing And Shiny Skin At Home
Author: Caron Allyson

7. Natural Way To Increase Brain Capacity For Weak Or Loss Of Memory
Author: Caron Allyson

8. Best Supplements To Increase Power Of Mind, Improve Sharpness Faster
Author: Caron Allyson

9. Best Herbal Brain Enhancement Supplements In 2018, Get Sharp Memory
Author: Caron Allyson

10. Best Memory Improvement Supplements, Exercise And Food That Work
Author: Caron Allyson

11. Herbal Brain Power Empowerment Supplements For Creative Memory
Author: Caron Allyson

12. Best Natural Memory Booster Supplements To Sharpen Mind At Home
Author: Caron Allyson

13. How To Improve Memory Power To Study With Focus, Build Concentration?
Author: Caron Allyson

14. Maxillo-facial And Oran Surgeons Offers A Great Importance To Patient’s Preferences!
Author: Hamilton Hill

15. Head And Neck Cancer Surgeon In Pretoria Strives Hard To Determine Patient’s Preferences First!
Author: Hamilton Hill

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: