ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Bangalore Property Prone To Fire Mishaps
Total Articles: 54
Most of the buildings in real estate in Bangalore, India have openly flouted fire safety norms. According to the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) one lakh properties of the city, which have discarded the fire safety norms. It has been seen that most of the fire accidents over the years have happened due to ignorance towards fire safety measures. In the last few years real estate in Bangalore, India has been destroyed due to fire accidents. Properties worth crores have been gutted in fire mishaps. Most of which could have been easily avoided.
It has been noticed that both commercial as well as residential properties in Bangalore have utilized sub-standard quality, and cheap shock proof equipments which has led to rise in the number of fire accidents over the years. can be held accountable as one of the primary reasons for electric malfunction in majority of the buildings in Bangalore. Most of the real estate developers and builders are keen only to make quick profits, for this they are willing to put the safety of investors at stake. Many developers have used cheap electrical cables, bad quality quality fuses to save the extra buck. Non-usage of electrical ducts and circuit breakers have led to several fire breakouts in most of the residential properties in Bangalore.
As no proper space has been allocated for dumping and storing inflammable materials, many fire accidents at commercial as well as residential properties in Bangalore are caused due to sheer carelessness and laziness. Other reasons of raging fire accidents is heavy overdraw of power that is beyond the permitted capacity, needless material storage and tapping of power.
It is estimated more than half of high-rise properties in Bangalore are not following fire safety regulations. According to an estate there are around 20000 high-rise properties in Bangalore. (All the buildings that measure more than 15 metres in height, according to BBMP) in the capital city of Karnataka. In the recent years the number of fire safety violations has increased drastically. It has been seen that most of the buildings do not even have basic fire fighting infrastructure such as fire extinguisher or any other temporary fire fighting instrument. To make the matters worse most of the builders have even flouted the basic clearance and access points that enable fire tenders to easily access the buildings in case of an unfortunate fire accident. All these points make most of the buildings in Bangalore extremely prone to fire accidents.
Makaan.com is a well known India properties site that features residential properties in Bangalore, India property. Property in India and residential properties in Bangalore can be found easily on the realty site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Lodha Codename Hidden Jewel – Symbol Of Luxurious
Author: Rohit Sharma
2. Buy Flats In Bangalore Through Red Coupon At A Lucrative Price
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
3. All About A Will After The Death Of The Owner
Author: anitha tiwarii
4. Foreclosures And Its Benefits
Author: Re Investor Forum
5. Investors Are Adding More Residential Rentals In Bronx Nyc
Author: Lawrence Roy
6. 2 Bhk Luxurious Apartments In Pune Comes With The Best Features
7. Redcoupon Franchise: A Single Destination For Home Buyers And Business Investors
Author: Red Coupon
8. Kolte Patil Itowers Exente: Ideal Investment With Great Returns!
Author: Priya Sharma
9. Top Things To Know About Bal Harbour, Florida
Author: Irit Naymark
10. Options For Funding Your Home Purchase In India
Author: Keya Homes
11. Top Reasons Why Foreigners Are Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: anil kumar
12. Green And Ecofriendly Home Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle
Author: TBPL Builders
13. Home Techniques That Every Luxury House Builder Should Provide
Author: Leila Adam
14. Flats In Zirakpur, Emerging Real Estate Location Near Chandigarh
Author: Natasha Singh
15. Jm Florence: Where You Get The Extravagant Conveniences
Author: JM Florence is one of the best residential project