ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Bangalore Property Prone To Fire Mishaps
Total Articles: 54
Most of the buildings in real estate in Bangalore, India have openly flouted fire safety norms. According to the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) one lakh properties of the city, which have discarded the fire safety norms. It has been seen that most of the fire accidents over the years have happened due to ignorance towards fire safety measures. In the last few years real estate in Bangalore, India has been destroyed due to fire accidents. Properties worth crores have been gutted in fire mishaps. Most of which could have been easily avoided.
It has been noticed that both commercial as well as residential properties in Bangalore have utilized sub-standard quality, and cheap shock proof equipments which has led to rise in the number of fire accidents over the years. can be held accountable as one of the primary reasons for electric malfunction in majority of the buildings in Bangalore. Most of the real estate developers and builders are keen only to make quick profits, for this they are willing to put the safety of investors at stake. Many developers have used cheap electrical cables, bad quality quality fuses to save the extra buck. Non-usage of electrical ducts and circuit breakers have led to several fire breakouts in most of the residential properties in Bangalore.
As no proper space has been allocated for dumping and storing inflammable materials, many fire accidents at commercial as well as residential properties in Bangalore are caused due to sheer carelessness and laziness. Other reasons of raging fire accidents is heavy overdraw of power that is beyond the permitted capacity, needless material storage and tapping of power.
It is estimated more than half of high-rise properties in Bangalore are not following fire safety regulations. According to an estate there are around 20000 high-rise properties in Bangalore. (All the buildings that measure more than 15 metres in height, according to BBMP) in the capital city of Karnataka. In the recent years the number of fire safety violations has increased drastically. It has been seen that most of the buildings do not even have basic fire fighting infrastructure such as fire extinguisher or any other temporary fire fighting instrument. To make the matters worse most of the builders have even flouted the basic clearance and access points that enable fire tenders to easily access the buildings in case of an unfortunate fire accident. All these points make most of the buildings in Bangalore extremely prone to fire accidents.
Makaan.com is a well known India properties site that features residential properties in Bangalore, India property. Property in India and residential properties in Bangalore can be found easily on the realty site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home