ALL >> Education >> View Article
220-701, Comptia A+ Certification- The Best Acknowledgement
Total Articles: 32
The 220-701, CompTIA A+ certification is a part one of two exams needed to require to complete the affiliated certification. Its exam code is 220-701. In order to be qualified for the test a candidate must possess a 500 hours lab or field working experience. After being certified each candidate would be successful in possessing the cognition required for understanding the basic principles, security and networking, and the required expertise for the identification of hardware, periphery, components of security and networking, etc. Along with that will also have the capability of understanding the operating system's fundamental functional ability and basic techniques for troubleshooting, increasing interaction between customers and staff, implement proper procedures for safety as well.
Information about the CompTIA A+ certification exam
The 220-701 exam consists of 100 test questions, which are multiple choice type. The total time required to solve these test questions is 90 minutes or one and a half hour. The total marks for this test is 900 and the passing score is 675 marks. Obtaining marks less than this would result in failure of the candidate and in order to obtain this certification, the candidate would have to register again for the test, retake the exam and submit the fee again as well. The registration fee per exam is $168 can get themselves registered at any center of Thompson Prometric and Pearson VUE. The exam is computer based. One good thing about this test is that it requires no prerequisite qualification to appear in the 220-701 exam, but the certification expires after 3 years. The expiration date will be mentioned on the certificates and also on the ID badges of the certified individuals. The result is displayed immediately after the completion of the test and the candidates won't have to wait anxiously for a day to see the result. It is available in English, German, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Korean (which will be added very soon).
Types of questions the test will contain
There are three types of questions that the candidates would be facing in the CompTIA A+ certification exam, which are:
• First is the question type in which the candidates would have to select a single answer from a list of 4-5 options.
• The second type is the type in which the candidates would have to select multiple options to score a mark. The correct number of answers that are needed to be selected to score one point is mentioned along every question.
• The third type is the filling in the blank type of questions. In such type of questions the candidates would have to select the right text from the list of options to fill the blank.
Topics covered by the CompTIA A+ certification exam
The test consists of the following topics. The percentage determines the weight of each topic, but it is not necessary that the test will only consist of these topics as a syllabus for questions. They are:
1. Hardware (27%)
2. Repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting (20%)
3. Software and operating Systems (20%)
4. Networking (15%)
5. Security (8%)
6. Procedures for operations (10%)
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning