ALL >> Education >> View Article
100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1- The First Step To The Road Of Success
Total Articles: 32
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam is associated with CCENT certification. This exam checks whether the candidate possesses the understanding and ability necessary for operation, installation and troubleshooting an office network that is small branched. It is also known by an exam code, which is 100-101.
A brief introduction of the content of the exam
The 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam consists of multiple choice type test questions that range in number from 40-50 questions. These test questions are needed to be solved in 90 minutes. This test is only available in English and Japanese language. The test is not an open book test, but the candidates and allowed to bring materials for reference and guidance. The test might have superintendents and proctors.
Topics in the exam
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam contains the following topics:
• (6%) 1.0 Operating data networks to IP.
• (21%) 2.0 Switching technologies for LAN.
• (11%) 3.0 IP addressing (especially for IPv4 and/or IPv6).
• (26%) 4.0 Routing technologies for IP.
• (8%) 5.0 IP Services.
• (15%) 6.0 Security for network devices.
• (20%) 7.0 Troubleshooting.
The topics can act as guidelines for the candidates as to what might the 100-101 exam consist of. The percentages determine the amount of questions each topic will have as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area one topic would cover relative to the others, which also tells about the weight of each topic. However, it should be kept in mind that these topics can be subject to change without prior notice and that the test questions will not be limited to these guidelines only. In other words the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam might contain questions that are out of this syllabus and require insight to be solved.
How to prepare for the test
To prepare for the exam it is recommended that the candidates take the course offered by Cisco which is 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. Other than that the candidate can find various other sources on the web which include online videos, PDF files, and video document sold as products. Candidates can also benefit from the sample tests and brain dumps provided on the web. Candidates can also find books and guides that can help them in solving their confusion and tending to their queries by providing extensive details about the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam. It is also recommended that every candidate undergoes the online sample tests or brain dumps at least once. These tests and brain dumps can help with revision of all the knowledge they've gotten. It also helps an individual attest him/herself and then brings out the weaknesses, which, when once known can be worked on. Moreover, they can also give an idea of what the real test might be.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni