ALL >> Education >> View Article
100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1- The First Step To The Road Of Success
Total Articles: 32
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam is associated with CCENT certification. This exam checks whether the candidate possesses the understanding and ability necessary for operation, installation and troubleshooting an office network that is small branched. It is also known by an exam code, which is 100-101.
A brief introduction of the content of the exam
The 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam consists of multiple choice type test questions that range in number from 40-50 questions. These test questions are needed to be solved in 90 minutes. This test is only available in English and Japanese language. The test is not an open book test, but the candidates and allowed to bring materials for reference and guidance. The test might have superintendents and proctors.
Topics in the exam
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam contains the following topics:
• (6%) 1.0 Operating data networks to IP.
• (21%) 2.0 Switching technologies for LAN.
• (11%) 3.0 IP addressing (especially for IPv4 and/or IPv6).
• (26%) 4.0 Routing technologies for IP.
• (8%) 5.0 IP Services.
• (15%) 6.0 Security for network devices.
• (20%) 7.0 Troubleshooting.
The topics can act as guidelines for the candidates as to what might the 100-101 exam consist of. The percentages determine the amount of questions each topic will have as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area one topic would cover relative to the others, which also tells about the weight of each topic. However, it should be kept in mind that these topics can be subject to change without prior notice and that the test questions will not be limited to these guidelines only. In other words the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam might contain questions that are out of this syllabus and require insight to be solved.
How to prepare for the test
To prepare for the exam it is recommended that the candidates take the course offered by Cisco which is 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. Other than that the candidate can find various other sources on the web which include online videos, PDF files, and video document sold as products. Candidates can also benefit from the sample tests and brain dumps provided on the web. Candidates can also find books and guides that can help them in solving their confusion and tending to their queries by providing extensive details about the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam. It is also recommended that every candidate undergoes the online sample tests or brain dumps at least once. These tests and brain dumps can help with revision of all the knowledge they've gotten. It also helps an individual attest him/herself and then brings out the weaknesses, which, when once known can be worked on. Moreover, they can also give an idea of what the real test might be.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur