ALL >> Education >> View Article
100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1- The First Step To The Road Of Success
Total Articles: 32
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam is associated with CCENT certification. This exam checks whether the candidate possesses the understanding and ability necessary for operation, installation and troubleshooting an office network that is small branched. It is also known by an exam code, which is 100-101.
A brief introduction of the content of the exam
The 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam consists of multiple choice type test questions that range in number from 40-50 questions. These test questions are needed to be solved in 90 minutes. This test is only available in English and Japanese language. The test is not an open book test, but the candidates and allowed to bring materials for reference and guidance. The test might have superintendents and proctors.
Topics in the exam
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam contains the following topics:
• (6%) 1.0 Operating data networks to IP.
• (21%) 2.0 Switching technologies for LAN.
• (11%) 3.0 IP addressing (especially for IPv4 and/or IPv6).
• (26%) 4.0 Routing technologies for IP.
• (8%) 5.0 IP Services.
• (15%) 6.0 Security for network devices.
• (20%) 7.0 Troubleshooting.
The topics can act as guidelines for the candidates as to what might the 100-101 exam consist of. The percentages determine the amount of questions each topic will have as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area one topic would cover relative to the others, which also tells about the weight of each topic. However, it should be kept in mind that these topics can be subject to change without prior notice and that the test questions will not be limited to these guidelines only. In other words the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam might contain questions that are out of this syllabus and require insight to be solved.
How to prepare for the test
To prepare for the exam it is recommended that the candidates take the course offered by Cisco which is 100-101, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. Other than that the candidate can find various other sources on the web which include online videos, PDF files, and video document sold as products. Candidates can also benefit from the sample tests and brain dumps provided on the web. Candidates can also find books and guides that can help them in solving their confusion and tending to their queries by providing extensive details about the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 exam. It is also recommended that every candidate undergoes the online sample tests or brain dumps at least once. These tests and brain dumps can help with revision of all the knowledge they've gotten. It also helps an individual attest him/herself and then brings out the weaknesses, which, when once known can be worked on. Moreover, they can also give an idea of what the real test might be.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool