ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Social Media Marketing: Why Your Business Should Be Using It
Total Articles: 2
Everyone has heard of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. What do all of these social media platforms have in common? They are all being used by businesses to connect with their customers and drive revenue. Mediabistro, a leading services provider for businesses found that 73% of small businesses are utilizing the various social media platforms to reach out to their customer base. It is evident that social media marketing is an important tool that every small business should be using.
Importance of Social Media
The reason social media has become a staple in the marketing strategies of small businesses is its cost-effectives, the speed at which it can reach targeted audiences, and its ability to generate sales.
Here’s some more detail:
• Social Media is Effective and Low-Cost – According to Forbes; a whopping 94% of businesses are using social media. 85% of these business have stated that social media has provided them with far more exposure. It’s a great way to drive traffic to your web site.
• Social Media Provides More effective Branding – Socialmediatoday says that 83% of customers prefer using Facebook and 53% prefer Twitter to connect with their favorite brands. Additionally, 46% of online users rely on social media when making purchasing decisions and 50% of shoppers made purchases based on suggestions from social media sites.
• Social Media Makes Customer Acquisition Easier – More than half of the world’s population is using social media, which makes the chances of gaining a larger customer base much higher than before. According to eMarketer, there are about 1.74 billion people who use social media.
• Social Media Facilitates Direct Customer Interaction – Small businesses are now engaging with customers like never before. Socialmediatoday tells us that 53% of marketers are using social media as a two-way conversation and engagement tool.
• Social Media Marketing Generates More Leads and Sales – In a study by HubSpot, it was discovered that social media nearly doubled the amount of marketing leads than any other marketing method. Lead-close-rate was found to be 100% with social media. Social media marketing makes a huge impact when it comes to increasing sales and driving revenue.
Small businesses plan to invest more in social media
As a result of the increased awareness of the benefits of social media marketing, a large number of small businesses have decided to increase the time and money they spend on using social media. The organizations that share useful content have seen a marked improvement in their operations. According to a study by Socialmediatoday, 21% of small business marketers are spending an hour or more per day on social media. 58% of small businesses spend at least 10 minutes on social media per day.
It is clear that social media marketing is an exceedingly effective way to build on your customer base and gain more exposure for your brand. If your business has not yet began to take advantage of social media marketing, you could be missing out on the many opportunities it can provide for your business. Get started on building your social media presence today.
Social media marketing can play very important role in any business development. Creative one media provides social media service for small business owners in Jacksonville.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?