ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Award Winning 2014 Hyundai Accent
Total Articles: 3
J.D. Power released its 2014 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study earlier this month and the 2014 Hyundai Accent received the highest ranking for the small car category. Both the sedan and hatchback versions of the car out ranked other the 2014 Mazda Mazda2 and the 2014 Kia Rio for overall quality, and overall performance. J.D. Powers gave the 2014 Hyundai Accent a five out of five scoring leading rating for:
• Overall quality
• Overall mechanical quality
• Powertrain quality
• Body and interior quality
• Feature and accessories quality
• Overall Body and interior design quality
• Features and accessories design quality
Competing in the subcompact class, the 2014 Hyundai Accent can be purchased in a 4-door or 5-door hatchback style. Having one of the largest interiors in its class combined with one of the most powerful engines, helps the 2014 Accent beat out competitors like the Chevy Sonic, Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit, Kia Rio, Mazda 2, Nissan Versa, and Toyota Yaris.
Both the GS and GLS models come standardly equipped with 14-inch wheels, power heated side mirrors including driver’s side blind-spot feature, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, height-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60/40 split folding rear seat. The Accent’s audio system has been updated that includes a 6-speakers with satellite radio, a USB port, iPod connection capability, and an auxiliary audio input jack.
On the SE 5-Door model options that can either be added too or added instead of include Bluetooth connectivity, 16 inch aluminum wheels, projector beam headlights, LED running lights, fog lights, turn signal indicators in the side mirror housing, and rear spoiler. Standard sport-tuned steering, auto-up driver’s side window functions, a storage console underneath a sliding center armrest, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt-and-telescoping, and a leather-wrapped shift knob are available as well.
Option packages make a sunroof available on both the SE, and GLS model. Premium packaging includes most of standard equipment on the SE model except for the spot-tuned steering calibration. A short menu of upgrades are offered by Hyundai dealers with extra-cost.
The 2014 Hyundai Accent has a 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine features best in class 138 horsepower. A 6-speed automatic transmission is available as an option. Fuel conserving Shiftronic manual shift feature and Active Eco system are included with the automatic.
The Accent posts a 27 miles per game in the city and 38 miles per gallon on the highway. For anyone looking for a small car that is fuel efficient, has tons of features all for a great price, the 2014 Hyundai Accent is a great choice. For more information visit your local Hyundai dealer.
Keyes Hyundai in Los Angeles is your full-service Hyundai dealership, providing new and pre-owned Hyundai cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Hyundai dealers using the keywords Hyundai dealerships in LA or Los Angeles area Hyundai dealers, visit Keyeshyundai.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook