ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Award Winning 2014 Hyundai Accent
Total Articles: 3
J.D. Power released its 2014 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study earlier this month and the 2014 Hyundai Accent received the highest ranking for the small car category. Both the sedan and hatchback versions of the car out ranked other the 2014 Mazda Mazda2 and the 2014 Kia Rio for overall quality, and overall performance. J.D. Powers gave the 2014 Hyundai Accent a five out of five scoring leading rating for:
• Overall quality
• Overall mechanical quality
• Powertrain quality
• Body and interior quality
• Feature and accessories quality
• Overall Body and interior design quality
• Features and accessories design quality
Competing in the subcompact class, the 2014 Hyundai Accent can be purchased in a 4-door or 5-door hatchback style. Having one of the largest interiors in its class combined with one of the most powerful engines, helps the 2014 Accent beat out competitors like the Chevy Sonic, Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit, Kia Rio, Mazda 2, Nissan Versa, and Toyota Yaris.
Both the GS and GLS models come standardly equipped with 14-inch wheels, power heated side mirrors including driver’s side blind-spot feature, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, height-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60/40 split folding rear seat. The Accent’s audio system has been updated that includes a 6-speakers with satellite radio, a USB port, iPod connection capability, and an auxiliary audio input jack.
On the SE 5-Door model options that can either be added too or added instead of include Bluetooth connectivity, 16 inch aluminum wheels, projector beam headlights, LED running lights, fog lights, turn signal indicators in the side mirror housing, and rear spoiler. Standard sport-tuned steering, auto-up driver’s side window functions, a storage console underneath a sliding center armrest, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt-and-telescoping, and a leather-wrapped shift knob are available as well.
Option packages make a sunroof available on both the SE, and GLS model. Premium packaging includes most of standard equipment on the SE model except for the spot-tuned steering calibration. A short menu of upgrades are offered by Hyundai dealers with extra-cost.
The 2014 Hyundai Accent has a 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine features best in class 138 horsepower. A 6-speed automatic transmission is available as an option. Fuel conserving Shiftronic manual shift feature and Active Eco system are included with the automatic.
The Accent posts a 27 miles per game in the city and 38 miles per gallon on the highway. For anyone looking for a small car that is fuel efficient, has tons of features all for a great price, the 2014 Hyundai Accent is a great choice. For more information visit your local Hyundai dealer.
Keyes Hyundai in Los Angeles is your full-service Hyundai dealership, providing new and pre-owned Hyundai cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Hyundai dealers using the keywords Hyundai dealerships in LA or Los Angeles area Hyundai dealers, visit Keyeshyundai.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward