ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Award Winning 2014 Hyundai Accent
Total Articles: 3
J.D. Power released its 2014 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study earlier this month and the 2014 Hyundai Accent received the highest ranking for the small car category. Both the sedan and hatchback versions of the car out ranked other the 2014 Mazda Mazda2 and the 2014 Kia Rio for overall quality, and overall performance. J.D. Powers gave the 2014 Hyundai Accent a five out of five scoring leading rating for:
• Overall quality
• Overall mechanical quality
• Powertrain quality
• Body and interior quality
• Feature and accessories quality
• Overall Body and interior design quality
• Features and accessories design quality
Competing in the subcompact class, the 2014 Hyundai Accent can be purchased in a 4-door or 5-door hatchback style. Having one of the largest interiors in its class combined with one of the most powerful engines, helps the 2014 Accent beat out competitors like the Chevy Sonic, Ford Fiesta, Honda Fit, Kia Rio, Mazda 2, Nissan Versa, and Toyota Yaris.
Both the GS and GLS models come standardly equipped with 14-inch wheels, power heated side mirrors including driver’s side blind-spot feature, power windows, power door locks, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel, height-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 60/40 split folding rear seat. The Accent’s audio system has been updated that includes a 6-speakers with satellite radio, a USB port, iPod connection capability, and an auxiliary audio input jack.
On the SE 5-Door model options that can either be added too or added instead of include Bluetooth connectivity, 16 inch aluminum wheels, projector beam headlights, LED running lights, fog lights, turn signal indicators in the side mirror housing, and rear spoiler. Standard sport-tuned steering, auto-up driver’s side window functions, a storage console underneath a sliding center armrest, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt-and-telescoping, and a leather-wrapped shift knob are available as well.
Option packages make a sunroof available on both the SE, and GLS model. Premium packaging includes most of standard equipment on the SE model except for the spot-tuned steering calibration. A short menu of upgrades are offered by Hyundai dealers with extra-cost.
The 2014 Hyundai Accent has a 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine features best in class 138 horsepower. A 6-speed automatic transmission is available as an option. Fuel conserving Shiftronic manual shift feature and Active Eco system are included with the automatic.
The Accent posts a 27 miles per game in the city and 38 miles per gallon on the highway. For anyone looking for a small car that is fuel efficient, has tons of features all for a great price, the 2014 Hyundai Accent is a great choice. For more information visit your local Hyundai dealer.
Keyes Hyundai in Los Angeles is your full-service Hyundai dealership, providing new and pre-owned Hyundai cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Hyundai dealers using the keywords Hyundai dealerships in LA or Los Angeles area Hyundai dealers, visit Keyeshyundai.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car