ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Powerful And All-new S65 Amg Coupe
Total Articles: 4
The 2015 Mercedes Benz S65 AMG coupe is one of the most hotly anticipated cars to be released for the 2015 model year. What is destined to set the S65 AMG apart is the fact that this new model will combine the raw power needed for the most competitive track days with the luxury the S Class model range is known for providing.
The S65 AMG has been designed as a step up from the 2014 S63, which become popular for its all-wheel drive capabilities. The 2015 Mercedes Benz S65 AMG coupe does not offer all-wheel drive, but instead adds raw power in the form of a V12 6.0 liter engine that produces 621 horsepower and 738 lb.-ft. of torque, Mercedes Benz USA reports. Coupled with a seven speed automatic transmission, the powerful engine can move from 0 to 60 mph in an impressive 4 seconds and a top speed of 186 miles per hour. Of course, Mercedes Benz vehicles are always known for their impressive engineering, but also for the high quality and innovative nature of the accessories used within the vehicle. The S65 AMG offers drivers a different option to all wheel drive in the form of a curve tilting function known as Magic Body Control. This innovative part of the design uses a stereo camera mounted on the front of the S65 AMG that allows the road to be scanned by the onboard computer, which is evaluated and the suspension adjusted to allow each bend, turn and rise in the road to be taken for the most enjoyable driving experience available.
Not just a track car, the S65 AMG is also perfect for driving each and every day for an eye catching and ultimately comfortable drive that will be the envy of every other driver. The two-door S65 AMG brings together the luxury of the S Class series with high performance levels. Within the S65 AMG an impressive design features diamond pattern leather interior that looks as good as the 20" multi spoke alloy wheel rims that only add to the impressive exterior finish of the vehicle.
As always, Mercedes Benz has looked for ways of reducing the weight of their new vehicles and reducing the effect of production and maintenance on the environment. These improvements are perhaps best seen in the lithium ion battery that adds extra life and allows a 44 pound reduction in the overall weight of the coupe. For luxury and power the Mercedes Benz S65 AMG coupe offers a combination that is difficult to beat and will quickly become one of the most sought after cars on the road.
Keyes European in Los Angeles, CA is your full-service Mercedes-Benz dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz cars, trucks, and SUVs. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mercedes dealers using the keywords Mercedes dealers in Santa Monica or Santa Monica area Mercedes dealers, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen