ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Metro Boosts Ghatkopar Realty PricesBy Expert Author: Vinay Kumar
The Mumbai metro has bought cheers to investors in Ghatkopar Mumbai property. The Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (VAG) has solved several connectivity issues of the region as a result the capital as well as rental prices have increased substantially. The city's first metro link, connects localities like Azad Nagar, Andheri, Western Express Highway, Airport Road, Chakala, and Sakinaka. Apart from this the metro link also connects the Western and Eastern Suburbs of the financial capital of the country.
With the start of the Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar metro Ghatkopar has become a hot property Mumbai. The metro has allowed people to commute easily between congested corridors. People earlier had to take a central line and change train lines at Dadar, but the metro has made commuting on these line easier and simpler as the metro provides a direct link. Earlier traveling between Versova and Ghatkopar could take anything from one and half hours to two hours,many a time people also had to face standstill traffic. But now the traveling time has been reduced to just 20 minutes. Mumbai property prices have peaked in Adheri and Versova and so many people are eying to buy a property in Mumbai Ghatkopar area. The renewed interest of investors has led to acceleration of Mumbai property rates in the region.
Since the 11.4 kilometer long metro stretch aims to reduce the tiresome and unwarranted long travels. The opening of the Mumbai Metro has led to increase in property rates in Mumbai as the transport facility has made commuting between home and office much more easier. Real estate Mumbai will see a boom as metro will help to boost the property prices in the area.
Even the rentals have increased in the area as people are willing to pay more for convenience. Ghatkopar also houses good schools, colleges, malls, hospitals, banks, eateries and entertainment hubs. The improved connectivity is attracting prospective buyers to invest in the region. Many property developers are also keen to launch new projects in the area. Many real estate players are planning to launch both commercial as well as residential projects in the coming months.
Availability of apt infrastructure and easy connectivity seems to have allured for both investors as well as home seekers. If you are thinking to buy flats in Mumbai, Ghatkopar area then you must try to take a flat near metro and local train station as they can fetch good rental income and your ROI could also be in double digits.
Makaan.com is a well known website in India. The property website features Property in Mumbai and real estate India.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand