ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Metro Boosts Ghatkopar Realty Prices
Total Articles: 19
The Mumbai metro has bought cheers to investors in Ghatkopar Mumbai property. The Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (VAG) has solved several connectivity issues of the region as a result the capital as well as rental prices have increased substantially. The city's first metro link, connects localities like Azad Nagar, Andheri, Western Express Highway, Airport Road, Chakala, and Sakinaka. Apart from this the metro link also connects the Western and Eastern Suburbs of the financial capital of the country.
With the start of the Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar metro Ghatkopar has become a hot property Mumbai. The metro has allowed people to commute easily between congested corridors. People earlier had to take a central line and change train lines at Dadar, but the metro has made commuting on these line easier and simpler as the metro provides a direct link. Earlier traveling between Versova and Ghatkopar could take anything from one and half hours to two hours,many a time people also had to face standstill traffic. But now the traveling time has been reduced to just 20 minutes. Mumbai property prices have peaked in Adheri and Versova and so many people are eying to buy a property in Mumbai Ghatkopar area. The renewed interest of investors has led to acceleration of Mumbai property rates in the region.
Since the 11.4 kilometer long metro stretch aims to reduce the tiresome and unwarranted long travels. The opening of the Mumbai Metro has led to increase in property rates in Mumbai as the transport facility has made commuting between home and office much more easier. Real estate Mumbai will see a boom as metro will help to boost the property prices in the area.
Even the rentals have increased in the area as people are willing to pay more for convenience. Ghatkopar also houses good schools, colleges, malls, hospitals, banks, eateries and entertainment hubs. The improved connectivity is attracting prospective buyers to invest in the region. Many property developers are also keen to launch new projects in the area. Many real estate players are planning to launch both commercial as well as residential projects in the coming months.
Availability of apt infrastructure and easy connectivity seems to have allured for both investors as well as home seekers. If you are thinking to buy flats in Mumbai, Ghatkopar area then you must try to take a flat near metro and local train station as they can fetch good rental income and your ROI could also be in double digits.
Makaan.com is a well known website in India. The property website features Property in Mumbai and real estate India.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Http://articlescad.com/members/articles
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
2. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
3. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
4. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
5. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
6. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
7. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
8. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
9. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj
10. Choose The Best From Contemporary Home Builders To Get Dream Home
Author: Bill Tillman
11. Why Are Foreigners Buying Properties In Fiji?
Author: Anil kumar
12. Go For Top Real Estate Developers In Noida To Provide You An Exclusive Home
Author: Alok Singh
13. In-house Quality Control Or Third-party, What Is Your Choice?
Author: Shashank Vaidya
14. How To Select The Best Residential Structure In Nashik?
Author: Suyojit Nashik
15. Paying Guest Accommodation In Ahmedabad
Author: Stay For You | A Home Away From Home