ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Metro Boosts Ghatkopar Realty Prices
Total Articles: 19
The Mumbai metro has bought cheers to investors in Ghatkopar Mumbai property. The Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (VAG) has solved several connectivity issues of the region as a result the capital as well as rental prices have increased substantially. The city's first metro link, connects localities like Azad Nagar, Andheri, Western Express Highway, Airport Road, Chakala, and Sakinaka. Apart from this the metro link also connects the Western and Eastern Suburbs of the financial capital of the country.
With the start of the Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar metro Ghatkopar has become a hot property Mumbai. The metro has allowed people to commute easily between congested corridors. People earlier had to take a central line and change train lines at Dadar, but the metro has made commuting on these line easier and simpler as the metro provides a direct link. Earlier traveling between Versova and Ghatkopar could take anything from one and half hours to two hours,many a time people also had to face standstill traffic. But now the traveling time has been reduced to just 20 minutes. Mumbai property prices have peaked in Adheri and Versova and so many people are eying to buy a property in Mumbai Ghatkopar area. The renewed interest of investors has led to acceleration of Mumbai property rates in the region.
Since the 11.4 kilometer long metro stretch aims to reduce the tiresome and unwarranted long travels. The opening of the Mumbai Metro has led to increase in property rates in Mumbai as the transport facility has made commuting between home and office much more easier. Real estate Mumbai will see a boom as metro will help to boost the property prices in the area.
Even the rentals have increased in the area as people are willing to pay more for convenience. Ghatkopar also houses good schools, colleges, malls, hospitals, banks, eateries and entertainment hubs. The improved connectivity is attracting prospective buyers to invest in the region. Many property developers are also keen to launch new projects in the area. Many real estate players are planning to launch both commercial as well as residential projects in the coming months.
Availability of apt infrastructure and easy connectivity seems to have allured for both investors as well as home seekers. If you are thinking to buy flats in Mumbai, Ghatkopar area then you must try to take a flat near metro and local train station as they can fetch good rental income and your ROI could also be in double digits.
Makaan.com is a well known website in India. The property website features Property in Mumbai and real estate India.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma