ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-463, Implementing A Data Warehouse With Sql Server 2012 - Be Highly Accredited!
Total Articles: 33
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 70-463 exam covers the following topic. The percentage which is written along tells about the weight of each topic. It also gives an idea of the amount of questions each topic might contain as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area each topic might take up in the exam as well. Mentioned under each topic is the list of areas, each topic includes. All the topics and included areas validate a candidate's talent and skill of solving and attempting the problems and questions presented by them. They are:
1. Designing and implementation of the data warehouse (11%)
Dimension designing and implementation.
Designing and implementation fact tables.
2. Extraction and transformation of data (23%)
Defining managers for connection.
Designing flow of data.
Implementation of flow of data.
Managing the package execution for SSIS.
Implementation of SSIS script tasks.
3. Loading data (27%)
Designing the flow of control.
Implementation of the package logic by the use of parameters and variables of SSIS.
Implementation if the control flows.
Implementation of load options for data.
Implementing the SSIS script components
4. Configuring and deploying solutions of SSIS (24%)
Troubleshooting integration issues for data.
Installation and maintenance of elements of SSIS.
Implementing, logging, event handling and auditing.
Deploying the SSIS solutions.
Configuration of the security settings for SSIS.
5. Building quality solutions for data (15%)
Installation and maintenance of quality services for data.
Implementing management solutions for the master data.
70-463 test will not be only limited to this syllabus and might also contain questions that are out of this syllabus. Such questions might not require knowledge to be solved, but rather need insight and a candidate's own practical experience to get through. Candidates should keep that in mind and prepare accordingly.
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 exam is specifically designed for individuals who can design a Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and such individuals who have the responsibility of cleansing data and implementation of the data warehouse.
How to Prepare for the Test
In order to thoroughly prepare for the test and pass it with flying colors candidates need to look for a source that aids them in fulfilling this purpose. There are a lot of sources on the web that can provide the candidates with the appropriate test materials that impart the right amount of knowledge and the most updated techniques. Moreover, many sources provide training kits as well, which help candidates in assessing themselves and knowing what the test might be like. Along with these test materials, the training kits can make the individuals skilled and competitive that not only benefits them in the test, but in professional life as well.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.