ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-463, Implementing A Data Warehouse With Sql Server 2012 - Be Highly Accredited!
Total Articles: 33
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 70-463 exam covers the following topic. The percentage which is written along tells about the weight of each topic. It also gives an idea of the amount of questions each topic might contain as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area each topic might take up in the exam as well. Mentioned under each topic is the list of areas, each topic includes. All the topics and included areas validate a candidate's talent and skill of solving and attempting the problems and questions presented by them. They are:
1. Designing and implementation of the data warehouse (11%)
Dimension designing and implementation.
Designing and implementation fact tables.
2. Extraction and transformation of data (23%)
Defining managers for connection.
Designing flow of data.
Implementation of flow of data.
Managing the package execution for SSIS.
Implementation of SSIS script tasks.
3. Loading data (27%)
Designing the flow of control.
Implementation of the package logic by the use of parameters and variables of SSIS.
Implementation if the control flows.
Implementation of load options for data.
Implementing the SSIS script components
4. Configuring and deploying solutions of SSIS (24%)
Troubleshooting integration issues for data.
Installation and maintenance of elements of SSIS.
Implementing, logging, event handling and auditing.
Deploying the SSIS solutions.
Configuration of the security settings for SSIS.
5. Building quality solutions for data (15%)
Installation and maintenance of quality services for data.
Implementing management solutions for the master data.
70-463 test will not be only limited to this syllabus and might also contain questions that are out of this syllabus. Such questions might not require knowledge to be solved, but rather need insight and a candidate's own practical experience to get through. Candidates should keep that in mind and prepare accordingly.
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 exam is specifically designed for individuals who can design a Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and such individuals who have the responsibility of cleansing data and implementation of the data warehouse.
How to Prepare for the Test
In order to thoroughly prepare for the test and pass it with flying colors candidates need to look for a source that aids them in fulfilling this purpose. There are a lot of sources on the web that can provide the candidates with the appropriate test materials that impart the right amount of knowledge and the most updated techniques. Moreover, many sources provide training kits as well, which help candidates in assessing themselves and knowing what the test might be like. Along with these test materials, the training kits can make the individuals skilled and competitive that not only benefits them in the test, but in professional life as well.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake