ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-463, Implementing A Data Warehouse With Sql Server 2012 - Be Highly Accredited!
Total Articles: 33
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 70-463 exam covers the following topic. The percentage which is written along tells about the weight of each topic. It also gives an idea of the amount of questions each topic might contain as compared to the others and in turn the amount of area each topic might take up in the exam as well. Mentioned under each topic is the list of areas, each topic includes. All the topics and included areas validate a candidate's talent and skill of solving and attempting the problems and questions presented by them. They are:
1. Designing and implementation of the data warehouse (11%)
Dimension designing and implementation.
Designing and implementation fact tables.
2. Extraction and transformation of data (23%)
Defining managers for connection.
Designing flow of data.
Implementation of flow of data.
Managing the package execution for SSIS.
Implementation of SSIS script tasks.
3. Loading data (27%)
Designing the flow of control.
Implementation of the package logic by the use of parameters and variables of SSIS.
Implementation if the control flows.
Implementation of load options for data.
Implementing the SSIS script components
4. Configuring and deploying solutions of SSIS (24%)
Troubleshooting integration issues for data.
Installation and maintenance of elements of SSIS.
Implementing, logging, event handling and auditing.
Deploying the SSIS solutions.
Configuration of the security settings for SSIS.
5. Building quality solutions for data (15%)
Installation and maintenance of quality services for data.
Implementing management solutions for the master data.
70-463 test will not be only limited to this syllabus and might also contain questions that are out of this syllabus. Such questions might not require knowledge to be solved, but rather need insight and a candidate's own practical experience to get through. Candidates should keep that in mind and prepare accordingly.
The Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012 exam is specifically designed for individuals who can design a Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and such individuals who have the responsibility of cleansing data and implementation of the data warehouse.
How to Prepare for the Test
In order to thoroughly prepare for the test and pass it with flying colors candidates need to look for a source that aids them in fulfilling this purpose. There are a lot of sources on the web that can provide the candidates with the appropriate test materials that impart the right amount of knowledge and the most updated techniques. Moreover, many sources provide training kits as well, which help candidates in assessing themselves and knowing what the test might be like. Along with these test materials, the training kits can make the individuals skilled and competitive that not only benefits them in the test, but in professional life as well.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning