ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-416, Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment-get An Acknowledged Validation For Yo
Total Articles: 33
The exam is the second part of two tests that are needed to be passed in order to be Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam certified. The exams checks whether the appearing candidate possesses the ability and expertise for implementing, maintaining and designing a framework for Windows 20102 server desktop in an environment, which is virtualized and enterprise based. By acing the Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment, a candidate gets a validation that he/she possesses the talent necessary for configuring, implementing and planning out services for Microsoft2012 server desktops. The services include deploying and imaging, virtualization of any application or desktop, accessing RDP and RDP framework. The Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment certification, which is obtained by passing both the exams, becomes a verification of the candidate's skill and cognition which are mandatory to design, maintain and deploy services for the desktop framework in a surrounding of Windows 2012 server. The one test out of the two discussed here is called Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam, which comes with the exam code as 70-416. The first one comes with the code 70-415.
Topics covered by the Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam
70-416 exam covers the following topics. The percentage tells about the weight of each topic, and the questions each topic might contain more than the other. The list given under the topics determines the areas covered by these topics. These topics require a considerable amount of knowledge and high skill to be solved. However, this syllabus might not only be the only syllabus for the test. Candidates should realize that the test would not be limited to these topics only. They are as follows:
1. Designing the application situation and its preparation (20–25%)
Designing a strategy for distribution of an application.
Planning and implementation of the compatibility of an application.
Updating applications into various desktop images.
2. Designing and implementing an environment for presentation virtualizations (15–20%)
Planning and implementation of servers for the presentation virtualization.
Creation and configuration of various remote applications.
Managing and deploying of various remote applications.
3. Designing and implementing an environment for virtualizations of applications (15–20%)
Installing and configuring environment for virtualizations of applications.
Preparation of virtual applications.
Managing environments for virtualization of applications.
4. Deploying, maintaining and managing the environment for applications (20–25%)
Deploying of the applications on the desktop.
Planning and implementing update for the applications.
Planning and implementation of upgrades of the applications.
Implementing security necessary for applications.
Monitoring various applications.
5. Designing continuity for business used in an environment of the desktop and various applications (20–25%)
Designing and implementing a resilient framework of the Remote Desktop.
Designing and implementing continuity of for various virtual desktops.
Designing and implementing a resilient delivery framework for virtual applications.
Education Articles1. Non-native Speakers Can Also Find English Teaching Jobs In Thailand
Author: Stuart Spindlow
2. Key Tactics The Pros Use For Chartered Accountants In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
3. Know Why Private Tuition Is Pretty Helpful For Children
Author: Hayden Bowden
4. Professional Tips To Play Guitar Better
Author: ALMADEN SCHOOL
5. Introduction Of Bootstrap3 Tutorials:
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
6. Short Term Courses At Deshbandhu College
Author: Shreyansh Shrivastava
7. Exploring The Features And Benefits Of Autocad
Author: Rahul Tripathi
8. Sap Successfactors - All You Need To Know
Author: tyrion william
9. Apply Apsc Recruitment 2017–18 For Post Of 393 Ae/ Lecturer/ Inspector
Author: Recruitment Result
10. Open The Door Of Opportunities By Clearing The Rhcsa Certification Exam
Author: multisoft virtual Academy
11. Digital Marketing Institutes In Hyderabad
Author: Mounika thumula
12. Learn Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
13. Learn Holy Quran Online
Author: Paul Wright
14. Get Going With A Graphic Designing Course
Author: WLCI Graphic Design College
15. Significance Of Reliable Online Trading System
Author: Henry James