ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-416, Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment-get An Acknowledged Validation For Yo
Total Articles: 33
The exam is the second part of two tests that are needed to be passed in order to be Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam certified. The exams checks whether the appearing candidate possesses the ability and expertise for implementing, maintaining and designing a framework for Windows 20102 server desktop in an environment, which is virtualized and enterprise based. By acing the Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment, a candidate gets a validation that he/she possesses the talent necessary for configuring, implementing and planning out services for Microsoft2012 server desktops. The services include deploying and imaging, virtualization of any application or desktop, accessing RDP and RDP framework. The Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment certification, which is obtained by passing both the exams, becomes a verification of the candidate's skill and cognition which are mandatory to design, maintain and deploy services for the desktop framework in a surrounding of Windows 2012 server. The one test out of the two discussed here is called Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam, which comes with the exam code as 70-416. The first one comes with the code 70-415.
Topics covered by the Microsoft Implementing Desktop Application Environment exam
70-416 exam covers the following topics. The percentage tells about the weight of each topic, and the questions each topic might contain more than the other. The list given under the topics determines the areas covered by these topics. These topics require a considerable amount of knowledge and high skill to be solved. However, this syllabus might not only be the only syllabus for the test. Candidates should realize that the test would not be limited to these topics only. They are as follows:
1. Designing the application situation and its preparation (20–25%)
Designing a strategy for distribution of an application.
Planning and implementation of the compatibility of an application.
Updating applications into various desktop images.
2. Designing and implementing an environment for presentation virtualizations (15–20%)
Planning and implementation of servers for the presentation virtualization.
Creation and configuration of various remote applications.
Managing and deploying of various remote applications.
3. Designing and implementing an environment for virtualizations of applications (15–20%)
Installing and configuring environment for virtualizations of applications.
Preparation of virtual applications.
Managing environments for virtualization of applications.
4. Deploying, maintaining and managing the environment for applications (20–25%)
Deploying of the applications on the desktop.
Planning and implementing update for the applications.
Planning and implementation of upgrades of the applications.
Implementing security necessary for applications.
Monitoring various applications.
5. Designing continuity for business used in an environment of the desktop and various applications (20–25%)
Designing and implementing a resilient framework of the Remote Desktop.
Designing and implementing continuity of for various virtual desktops.
Designing and implementing a resilient delivery framework for virtual applications.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.