ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
All-new Chrysler 200 Earns Top Safety Pick+ By Acing The Small Overlap Front Crash Test
Total Articles: 2
The automotive industry relies heavily on its crash tests in order to determine just how strong the vehicle is and how it is able to perform in a real world crash. With all of this in mind, the all new Chrysler 200 just received the highest safety honors with the small over flat front crash test from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
The 2015 Chrysler 200 was redesigned to create a next-generation midsize sedan that can compete with the best vehicles in the country. In the safety tests put on by the IIHS, the small overlap front crash test proved the Chrysler 200 is one of the very best on the road today. This is also an improvement over the previous generation model.
With the testing of the small overlap, the driver's space inside of the cabin remained well minted and the injury measure recorder, placed inside of every single crash test dummy, indicated only the slightest chance of any sort of significant injury, should the crash occur in a real world situation. The head of the dummy remained controlled by the front airbag, keeping the head in position and preventing any sort of whiplash.
The Chrysler 200 received a good rating in every category for the small overlap protection. These different categories include restrains, structure, injuries to the head, neck, legs, feet, chest and pelvis area. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety added this particular kind of test back in 2012. In order to simulate a real world crash, the vehicle is moved at 40 miles per hour and is directed to strike a rigid barrier that only contacts 25 percent of the front of the vehicle. The test is designed to show what might happen of the vehicle ever comes in contact with a utility pole or a tree. The test is also performed at 12 miles per hour and at 25 miles per hour, in order to similar different driving conditions, ranging from driving inside of a parking lot to through a residential area.
For the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the 2015 Chrysler 200 received an acceptable rating for small overlap protection and the very best good rating for the overlap front, roof strength, side and head restraint tests, on top of a superior rating for the overall front crash prevention. All of these different ratings combined makes the 2015 Chrysler 200 makes it one of the safest vehicles on the road.
California Superstore San Leandro is for your new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle! Our dealership proudly serves San Francisco, Oakland, Dublin & Hayward, CA. If you are searching for Jeep dealers in Dublin using the keywords Jeep dealers Dublin CA or Dublin CA area Jeep dealerships, visit us at Sanleandrocdjr.com
Automobiles Articles1. Cad Jobs: What Are The Different Options?
2. Ring Main Unit Market Worth Over 2.45 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
3. What Steps Can You Take To Build Credit Score As A Young Individual?
Author: jeffery reynold
4. What To Consider When Planning To Buy A Motorbike
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Brushless Dc Motors Market About To Hit $8.15 Billion By 2021
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Bridgewater Car Sales - Getting The Best Deal
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
7. Being A Driving Instructor, A Challenging Profession
Author: Nate Mcgahey
8. Making A Smart Choice With The Help Of Used Cars Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
9. Know Some Key Advantages Of Availing Truck Rental Services
Author: Emma Denton
10. Yellow Vs. White Fog Lights: Make A Better Decision For Brighter Light
Author: Nathan Howard
11. Vehicle Electrification Market Worth 92.59 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
12. Add Style, Elegance And Luxury To Weddings - Hire Wedding Cars
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How To Check Out Any Local Garage First For Auto Repairs?
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Get Your Peugeot 208 Regularly Serviced
Author: Barry Sharp
15. 3 Great Mazda 2 Features For Learner Drivers
Author: Greg Dean