ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
International Money Transfers Are Now Made Easy
Total Articles: 108
If you work abroad, you will want to remit back to India after certain period. International money transfers now make it possible to send money from UK or US to India very easy. With the latest modes of money transfer, you can now send money online. Check out the different factors that make money transfers easy from UK, US and Middle East easy.
If there is a need to transfer money from UK or transfer money from US to India, then one can easily avail the bank services to send money online. In this process, you only need to go online and using your bank account; you can remit to India quickly. This service will take around 2 to 3 working days to get processed. The funds can be remitted in almost 16 different currencies by most of the banking institutes.
Different modes of transfer
There are different modes to send money to India. While the traditional methods of wire transfer, cheque transfers, demand drafts or wire transfer agents are still available today, however, these processes take a long time and are not very popular nowadays.The electronic funds transfer uses a more sophisticated and fast process where the funds are transferred directly to the account where needed. If you are going to transfer money from UK or this is an ideal mode to send money.
These earlier services did hidden charges and commissions to transfer funds while making profit on the foreign exchange rates and location. But, today, there is a transparent system when it comes to send money online, with clear and accurate information being available to consumers and allowing them to choose the best rates.
The highest safety standards
With the use of online system to send money to different countries, the online financial organizations have used the highest level of security available today. When these organizations are also doing the fund transfer in such a speedy manner you can rest assured confidently that when you send money from UK or USA to India, it will reach the right person safely and quickly.
So, if you consider the remittance industry and the way it is helping consumer send money online and offline, you will realize that this consider-driven industry is gaining higher momentum because of the fund transfer technologies available today. As the money transfer becomes cheaper, safer and faster to offer the best value possible, more and more consumers are taking advantage of this industry to send money back home.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves to writing about send money online. She is delighted to share information about money from UK and US to India to the NRIs. As these services are advancing aggressively with the technology available, check out the hottest and latest news in the remittance industry.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon