ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
How To Get A Low Apr On Your Car Loan
Total Articles: 108
When you opt for car loan in India, the car loan interest rate you repay can be a bit different than the one you calculate on car loan EMI calculator. But, another factor that plays a role is the frequency of repayment. If you repay on annual basis, you will need to consider (APR) annualized interest rate for car loan. A decent annual percentage rate or APR will help you save big bucks. There are several factors that determine the APR for you, so let’s check out the factors that will ensure you will get a low APR on your car loan.
Your credit score determines your APR. A good score will give you lower rates while a low score will not give you a good rate. Factors like delay and missing payments in your previous dues will harm your credit score. If you have a good credit score, use the car loan EMI calculator to calculate the ideal car loan interest rate that will suit your need and find out the finance company that is willing to offer you loan at the same interest rate.
When you are applying for the car loan, you can package it right to receive the low APR. There are factors that affect the APR for car loans in India. If you choose them well, your chances of getting low APR are much higher. For example: The annualized percent rate of the will be lower if you have a co-applicant for the loan. If your co-applicant has a good credit score, the chances are it will benefit the loan offer you will receive and enjoy low APR. However, that is not the only way available. Based on your income and expenses, you can apply for a loan that has shorter tenure. If you are confident that you can repay the loan with the applicable interest rate in short tenure, you can use it to get the low APR from the finance company.
Compare different loan agreements and the terms and conditions from different institutes. If the APR the organization has calculated is low, your repayments will be smaller and thus can be finished sooner too.
But, interest rate is at the mercy of the finance c organization. So, selecting the right one is vital for the long term. So, select the right one and you will make the repayments quickly and easily.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves to write about car loan interest rates and more. She is delighted to share information she knows about car loan emi calculator to those who are interested in it.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions