ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Get A Foreign Travel Insurance Policy Through Insurance Company?
Total Articles: 108
A travel insurance is a type of insurance that covers various factors like your medical health, financial status, transportation complications and any other loss during a trip within India or internationally. In this article, we give you information about the overseas travel insurance policies specifically.
How to apply for travel insurance?
Individuals, who plan to travel internationally, can get a travel insurance policy for anyone from90 day old infants tothe adults up to 70 years of age. These policies cover trips in India as well as outside India. All you need to apply is log onto the website and submit your details of yourself, your financials as well as your trip. Once the details are registered and processed, your travel insurance policy will be ready and sent over to you.
What are the options for travel insurance?
Normally banks and financial institutes offer two types of plans for travel insurance:
Single Trip: This type of travel insurance begins as soon as you board your flight for your trip and ends as soon as you return back home. Normally a single trip travel insurance period lasts for 180 periods but you can extend the period by paying extra premium.
Multi Trip: This type of travel insurance is available all throughout the year and when you travel abroad or locally many times. However, the maximum tenure of your single travel should not be more than 30 to 45 days and the entire duration for the travel insurance is for 365 days.
What is covered in the travel insurance?
The most common risks for the local and foreign trips are covered in travel insurance such as:
• Trip cancellation, interruption or missing of connecting flight due to airline schedule
• Delayed baggage claims or replacement of essential items
• Replacements of lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents which include passport, visa, identity card etc.
• Medical emergencies, dental treatment, injury or disablement benefits.
• accidental death, overseas funeral expenses, returns of remains
• Emergency evacuation or travel due to weather delay
• Return flight of minor
• Visitor health insurance
• Hi - Jacking
Additionally, separate insurance for a premium price can include treatment for the pre existing medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure.Most companies do not offer medical coverage for pre existing conditions so ensure that your policy includes it if you need it.
Additionally, separate insurance for a premium price will include:
• Pre existing medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or high blood pressure. This can also include the onset of pre existing conditions where symptoms may occur suddenly and unexpectedly without any warning. Most companies do not offer medical coverage for pre existing conditions but they will offer coverage for onset of pre existing medical conditions
• Extreme sports like winter skiing, bungee jumping from extreme places, water rafting
• Travel to high risks countries or war torn countries.
Author Bio:- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves writing about travel insurance and more. She is delighted to share her knowledge of this information with business and regular international travellers so that they can get the best policy possible.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev