ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Helping You Develop And Put Into Practice Home Improvement Approaches From Inspiration To Finish
Total Articles: 4
House@Work set to release Beta Version of Social Networking Web-site On October 1, 2014 .
Looking for home décor as well as design and style ideas ? Do you have trouble choosing companies which you trust to help make your vision a reality ? I had plenty of problems with accomplishing both of these properly subsequently gained the motivation to find an answer : House@Work . House@Work is a social networking web site where house owners can scrapbook home improvement options ,share them with their buddies , and also identify reputable contractorshighly recommended by different buyers or friends.
Our aim is always to bring transparency to each side of the home improvement task yet at the same time saving property owners the time and effort involved in finding the right contractor at the ideal cost along with to enable contractors an easier way to generate qualified leads and also open up their network of potential customers . Homeowners may easily consider contractors depending offevaluations , ratings , as well as pictures of past completed campaigns while contractors shall be given the capacity to analyze the project by means of physical siteinspection as well as posted task details . Solely general contractors recommended by your buddies or perhaps recommended by yourself will have the possibility toview or make an offer on your posted projects . In the course of our Beta Version period we will be looking for people , both house owners and contractors , whom will help us improve House@Work further , we would love to hear your feedback and ideas ! Our services shall be totally free for everyone to use.
By helping home owners to scrapbook home décor and design ideas , get friends input , and find trusted contractors via the same exact acquaintances will save thehouse owner time and work by cutting down the amount of places the homeowner needs to lookup . On top of that , given that the majority of people have traditionally relied on word-of-mouth to discover trustworthy contractors , we simply have used this technique and employed it to a social network website format , which in turn further strengthens its effects not only for the homeowner , but also for contractor by means of skilled lead generation.
Hopefully our solution will help you the next time you decide to take on a home improvement task . To receive consumer updates on the progress of our social networking website you need to go to HouseAtWork.com, insert your email address in the specified space , and simply click “SIGN UP” . We pledge never to share your email address with everyone else ! For those who have any kind of issues , problems , or thoughts about home décor orour products please click on the “CONTACT” button in the upper-right hand area of the webpage and we are going to do everything we are able to to answer it !
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Have A Renovation Specialist In Place?
Author: Rex Paines
2. Ways How Unplanned Development Can Spoil Your Dream Home
Author: Charlotte Bennett
3. Reasons Why Most Of The People Find Building Maintenance So Difficult
Author: Matilda Wilson
4. Low-budget Interior Designers In Cochin, Kerala
5. Reasons Why House Painting Should Always Be Done By Professionals
Author: Tom A Hardy
6. Guidelines To Remember When You Hire Residential Carpenters In Sydney
Author: Aidan H Pound
7. Go Green With Organic And Innate Jute Bags
Author: Swayam India
8. Give Your House A New Lease Of Life With Exterior Painting Sydney
Author: Patrick Ryder
9. Can Your Structure's Paint Affect Its Power Performance?
Author: Top Coat Painters Adelaide
10. How To Reduce The Cost Of Your Professional Rug Cleaning
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi
11. Consider Scale When Planting A Trunk Fairy Garden
Author: Florence blum
12. Why Choose Palmetto For The Perfect Hot Tubs Shopping Experience?
13. Wall Protection From Water Becomes More Attractive With Glass Designing
Author: Chloe Kellaway
14. What's New In Miniature Gardening And Fairy Gardens?
Author: Florence Blum
15. The Building Inspections Have Proved To Be Advantageous While Buying A House
Author: Eric Peake