ALL >> Health >> View Article
Wrinkle Fillers Vs. Botox
Total Articles: 1
Wrinkle fillers and Botox, both are skin aging treatments that have become highly familiar in the past few decades. Even though, both these treatments are given by injection and are used for treating similar facial problems, they work differently on your skin. Generally, it is recommended that this treatment should be obtained from a skin specialist in New Jersey, if you are located in and around this area.
Both these methods have their own side-effects, but the effects are different in each of these methods. So, Dermatologists in Bergen County, suggest that an individual thinking about any of these two methods should understand about the differences before choosing any of these treatment methods to get out of the aged look that is concerning them a lot.
What can they do?
Wrinkle fillers: This treatment can bring the following benefits
1. It can remove lines that are found between the lips and the nose.
2. It can be effective in removal of acne scars
3. It can be effective in curing lines around the eyes and on the forehead.
Botox: This method will be beneficial for treating
1. Finelines that are caused by stress between the eyes
2. It can remove deep forehead wrinkles
3. Neck lines
4. Eyebrow droop
5. Down turned lips
6. Crow’s feet
What are wrinkle fillers?
This method is otherwise called as dermal or facial fillers. They can fill the lines or space in the skin that act as the reason behind wrinkles and hallows. In addition to bringing down wrinkles and scars, there are some types of wrinkle fillers that can help in lip enhancement to a great extent.
What is botox?
Skin specialist in New Jersey stats that Botox is the brand name for a purified form of Type A Bontulinum Toxin. It is safe to use as it contains only a minimal quantity of separated toxin without intact bacteria. When the medicine is injected on to the face with wrinkls, it will temporarily stop thost muscles that are responsible for forming aging lines. Accordingly, appropriate action for wiping out wrinkles and creases will also be taken care by Botox injections.
Conclusion: Dermatologist in Bergen County states that both these treatments are effective in treating wrinkles and they are painless as well. Also, they will not take much time and the procedure will be conducted within a hour. It is highly important that these treatments should be obtained only from trained dermatologists to remove the side-effects as well.
High quality dermatologic services. garden state dermatology offers a wide range of cosmetic dermatological services including general medical dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery, and dermatologic surgery. Please call us at 201-623-9438 and book your appointment today.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important