ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Is Mobile Banking Making Transactions Moneyless?
Total Articles: 108
In today’s time, every individual is a holder of a mobile phone or a smart phone. Various banks and financial institutes are taking advantage of this situation and creating mobile banking apps that can facilitate mobile banking, through the medium of the internet. In this article, we give you information how mobile banking is making financial transaction moneyless.
Direct account to account facilities
Many banks are already offering phone banking and internet banking services where you can transfer funds directly from one account to another with just click of a button. All you need to do is to link these facilities to your mobile number with the bank account and you can undertake all the banking facilities that are normally done at a bank, through the convenience of your phone. Therefore, if you are in a situation where you need to immediately transfer funds to another account, all you have to do is log onto your banking account via a mobile banking app and send the request using a specific code prescribed by the bank to ensure that the request will be completed. It is just as predictable and dependable as phone banking or internet banking.
With mobile banking options, any transactions done through the internet are secure. We all know that internet banking and phone banking are secure. Most banks and financial institutes offer the same high standard security of internet banking to these apps. It requires a secure login with passwords that are given to you when you register with the bank for these mobile banking services. Each banking transaction that takes place is sent as an update or an alert via a SMS or an app alert on your phone, thus reducing the possibility of fraud or criminal activity. With this banking service, there will be no need for you to go to the bank and undertake banking transactions for the fear of any fraud or theft of funds.
24 hours access
The mobile networking service and internet service is accessible 24 hours a day. If there is a need to deposit or transfer any service during any hour of the day or night, you can just log into the mobile banking application and transfer the funds or send a message through this banking service and get the money deposited. These facilities are not restricted to time limitations and therefore can be undertaken at any time when time when you need it. These facilitates are useful in the event of an emergency at an odd time.
More and more bank account holders are beginning to use the mobile banking services for an easy and fast convenience of financial transactions. With internet banking, phone banking and mobile banking services, you can undertake any banking transactions without using money directly.
Author Bio :- Neha Sharma, a finance student, loves writing about mobile banking and more. She is delighted to share her knowledge about Internet Banking, mobile banking and Phone Banking to the non-techno-savvy people who want to perform their daily banking transactions more easily.
Business Articles1. 3 Essential Features That Popularises Sewage Treatment Plant Mbbr
Author: Steve Cherng
2. The Uses And Benefits Of The Iso 15189 Accreditation
Author: John Mills
3. High-quality Sunshine Coast Wedding Photography
Author: Wedding Photography
4. Best Dealer, Distributor And Supplier Of Switchgears, Electrical Contractors, Electrical Goods, Cabl
Author: biz porto
5. Prathith Consultants Providing, Technical Know -how, In The Field Of Rubber Industry
Author: Prathith Consultants
6. 3 Situations Where A Leesburg Cab Is Necessary
7. Top Computer Rental Services In Business
8. The First-class Building Commissioning Services Available At Reasonable Prices
Author: William Holmes
9. Guarantee Your Shifting Is Hassle Free With Packers And Movers Chennai
Author: prakash agarwal
10. Legrand Mcb Online, 3m Jointing Kit Online, Buy Finolex Wire Online
Author: Legrand Mcb Online
11. Db Luxury Cars Rental In Dubai Is Making The Travelers Go Wild With Its Sports Car Rental Services
12. Asphalt Pavement: Why Timely Maintenance Is Essential?
Author: Vadim Muravyev
13. Khinvasara Associates Construction Pvt Ltd. Is Leading Online And Offline Building Material Trader I
14. Business Start Up In India, Business Incorporation Services
Author: Business start up in India
15. Traits Of An Efficient Live Chat Agent
Author: Surabhi Joshi