ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Helping You Build And Implement Home Remodeling Creative Ideas From Inspiration To Finish
Total Articles: 4
House@Work set to put out Beta Version of Social Networking Web-site On October 1, 2014 .
Searching for home décor as well as design and style tips ? Do you have difficulty choosing dealers which you trust to make your vision a reality ? I had many problems with carrying out both properly subsequently gained the inspiration to identify an answer : House@Work . House@Work is a social networking website where home owners may scrapbook home improvement options ,discuss them with their buddies , as well as identify reputable contractorsrecommended by other buyers and friends.
Our quest is always to bring transparency to both sides of the home improvement experience whilst saving property owners the effort and time needed for discovering the right contractor at the best cost and also to enable contractors an easier way to produce eligible leads and also broaden their network of potential clients . Property owners may examine contractors depending offreviews , ratings , and even pictures of past complete campaigns while contractors shall be given the ability to analyze the project by means of physical siteexamination and also submitted task particulars . Solely service providers endorsed by your buddies or recommended by yourself will get the opportunity tocheck out or bid on your submitted projects . During our Beta Version period we will be looking for people , both homeowners and also contractors , that will help us develop House@Work further , we would like to listen to your feedback and recommendations ! Our services shall be cost free for all to use.
By allowing homeowners to scrapbook home décor and design ideas , get friends contribution , and find trustworthy contractors through the same buddies will save thehouse owner precious time by cutting down the amount of places the home owner needs to search . On top of that , since most people have historically relied on word-of-mouth to discover authentic contractors , we simply have used this technique and employed it to a social networking web-site structure , which usually further boosts its impacts not simply for the homeowner , but also for contractor by using skilled lead generation.
Hopefully our alternative can assist you the next time you choose to take on a house improvement task . To receive updates on the development of our online community website you should head to HouseAtWork.com, insert your email address in the specified space , and then click “SIGN UP” . We guarantee never to reveal your email address with other people ! In case you have virtually any queries , problems , or suggestions concerning home décor or evenour offerings you should click on the “CONTACT” button in the upper-right hand part of the web page and we will do everything we are able to to answer it !
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi