ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Come Up A Good Project Management Plan For Project Managers
Total Articles: 8
A well-run project requires a lot of effort on the part of the Project Manager. When a Project Manager plan a project he or she has to be make sure that all aspect of the Project has been covered. The Project Planning is as much about the various aspect of ensuring present, and future visions are in alignment with the common goals. A nascent project first begins as a vision and then get translated into a real workable project. A Project Manager is someone who ensures that the vision reaches its culmination. In order to make that vision a reality the Project Manager should do the following.
Step 1: Communicate with the Stakeholders
At the nascent stage of the project, it is important to get consensus of the Stakeholders about the various aspects of the Project. At this stage all the variable on a project is collected. Project Manager understands that purpose of the project and the benefits of the project on completion. Project Manager then passes on these information filtered down as individual tasks to his team. Project Management Training provides the insight and understanding of keeping the communication channel open throughout the project planning process.
Step 2: Define the Scope of the Project
The Project Manager needs to define the scope of the project. This is an important document based on which the entire project is going to be undertaken. It is essential that the document is generated to prevent any later miscommunication among the stakeholders and sponsors. This defines the buy-in and agreement from the Stakeholders for the expected Product or Services from the Project.
Step 3: Creating Project Goals
Once the project purpose and important benefits are understood then the Project Manager has to create Project Goals which are explicit and easy to understand. These goals then provide what course of action needs to be proposed for the project to be started and executed.
Step 4: Creating Project Deliverables
Once the goal is set, then there is an insight as to the course of action to be taken. Once the course of action is fixed then it becomes important to list out the Project deliverables based on the particular project.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma