ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Grassland Express – Comfortable Travel Between Singapore And Kuala Lumpur
Total Articles: 4
Kuala Lumpur is popularly known as KL and this city is the capital of Malaysia. In addition to being the capital, it is the metropolitan and ultramodern hub as well. The visitors can experience an exciting urban sprawl in this city as people from different parts of the world like India, China and Malaysia residing here deliver their best to ensure the best culture. Due to its world popularity and many different attractions like those mentioned below, people visiting Singapore on a vacation are showing interest towards visiting this city:
KL City Centre
The Golden Triangle
Not only those mentioned above, there are many other wonderful attractions in KL.
How to get from Singapore to KL? Even though, many people show interest towards visiting KL from Singapore, they get a doubt about the right means of transportation to travel between these two places.
Even though, flights are operated between these two places, prices are surprisingly high and the travel time is also just 55 minutes by flight. So, what can be the best alternative? The best alternative is to take the bus route from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. When initially hearing that buses can be taken, many people fear about the typical chicken buses in south-east Asia. But, the fact is that there are wonderful services like Grassland Express, who will make the five-hour trip between these two places a wonderful and memorable experience for tourists. The great thing about bus travel these days is that the tickets can be conveniently booked online and people need not have to visit to the Golden Mile Complex earlier for booking the tickets. Golden Mile Complex is the place from which the transport companies start their vehicles from Singapore to KL.
Crossing the Singapore-Malaysia border: Crossing this border by bus is a straightforward approach. All that is to be done by travellers travelling through Grassland Express or any other buses for that matter is to exit the vehicle to be stamped out of Malaysia and then they will have to leave their luggage in the vehicle. Once the stamping is done, the vehicle will continue its journey across the Causeway bridge for another 10-15 minutes. Before entering the Malaysian border, the luggage will be screened. Once the screening is done, the passengers can continue their journey in the same vehicle, which will be waiting for them on the other side of the border.
So, book your tickets now for ensuring a comfortable and safe journey between Singapore and Malaysia.
The best bus tickets online booking portal. Malaysiabus.com is the most preferred bus ticket booking portal for more than 40 companies. Our buses will be in perfect condition, and the drivers are very well experienced. You can save more money, when you a Buy bus ticket on-line to Langkawi. For more details about grassland express and Transnasional, do visit us online.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson