ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The New Mercedes-benz Cls
Total Articles: 4
The new Mercedes-Benz CLS is still a part of the latest four-door coupe and is made mostly for those who favor two-door cars but need something with more space. The new Mercedes-Benz CLS has finally added the new sportiness and safety features to the Mercedes-Benz class and then some. The CLS is a new evolvement not only in its own class but for the vehicular business overall.
The new Mercedes-Benz CLS, first launched throughout Europe, comes with full 24-LED headlights with additionally optional low beam lights. The low beams come with a rotation capability of 12 degrees in order to shine the light around the view of the turns. Its windshield cameras calculate at 100 beats per second in order to determine the best patterns necessary for the current driving condition. The cameras control 24 out of its 36 total lights on an independent basis. As a result, the new Mercedes-Benz CLS has a new ability to increase its illumination in the presence of another oncoming motorist without the danger of obscuring his or her vision. Also in case of driving through fog, the illumination cuts through the fog.
It also comes with a new driving persistence package to further add to its simultaneous safety and comfort features. Some models come with a nine-speed automatic transmission, which is currently only offered on the rear-wheel drive. This transmission has been updated with two more gears than the previous CLS models, which allows to engine to be able to better accelerate with a more open variety of speeds. The engine is a twin turbocharged V6, which produces 329 horsepower. Though this hasn’t yet been announced for sure, the new CLS is expected to retain a decent fuel economy at 243-122 grams per kilogram.
Its interior is upgraded with a new 9 inch screen display. One of its most valued safety features is that it contains a Collision Prevention Assist Plus, which causes automatic braking in case of danger of a collision. The material is made of a combination of materials never before used such as piano lacquer and silver chrome. Another noticeable new feature is the three-spoke steering wheel and new interior colors, such as red seats. It also automatically detects when something needs to be replaced or repaired and sends the report to the dealer.
Its current average overall retail price is over $72,000 though pricings still have yet to be announced for some of the CLS400 models.
Silver Star A.G. Ltd in Thousand Oaks is your full-service Mercedes-Benz dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mercedes dealers using the keywords Mercedes dealers in Los Angeles or Mercedes dealer near me, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai