ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The New Mercedes-benz Cls
Total Articles: 4
The new Mercedes-Benz CLS is still a part of the latest four-door coupe and is made mostly for those who favor two-door cars but need something with more space. The new Mercedes-Benz CLS has finally added the new sportiness and safety features to the Mercedes-Benz class and then some. The CLS is a new evolvement not only in its own class but for the vehicular business overall.
The new Mercedes-Benz CLS, first launched throughout Europe, comes with full 24-LED headlights with additionally optional low beam lights. The low beams come with a rotation capability of 12 degrees in order to shine the light around the view of the turns. Its windshield cameras calculate at 100 beats per second in order to determine the best patterns necessary for the current driving condition. The cameras control 24 out of its 36 total lights on an independent basis. As a result, the new Mercedes-Benz CLS has a new ability to increase its illumination in the presence of another oncoming motorist without the danger of obscuring his or her vision. Also in case of driving through fog, the illumination cuts through the fog.
It also comes with a new driving persistence package to further add to its simultaneous safety and comfort features. Some models come with a nine-speed automatic transmission, which is currently only offered on the rear-wheel drive. This transmission has been updated with two more gears than the previous CLS models, which allows to engine to be able to better accelerate with a more open variety of speeds. The engine is a twin turbocharged V6, which produces 329 horsepower. Though this hasn’t yet been announced for sure, the new CLS is expected to retain a decent fuel economy at 243-122 grams per kilogram.
Its interior is upgraded with a new 9 inch screen display. One of its most valued safety features is that it contains a Collision Prevention Assist Plus, which causes automatic braking in case of danger of a collision. The material is made of a combination of materials never before used such as piano lacquer and silver chrome. Another noticeable new feature is the three-spoke steering wheel and new interior colors, such as red seats. It also automatically detects when something needs to be replaced or repaired and sends the report to the dealer.
Its current average overall retail price is over $72,000 though pricings still have yet to be announced for some of the CLS400 models.
Silver Star A.G. Ltd in Thousand Oaks is your full-service Mercedes-Benz dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mercedes dealers using the keywords Mercedes dealers in Los Angeles or Mercedes dealer near me, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India