ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Prices In Hyderabad Rise After Telengana Issue Was Resolved
Total Articles: 54
Now that the issue of Telangana seems to have resolved, Hyderabad property rates are expected to undergo appreciation in the months to come. A double digit increase in price per square feet is predicted for in the next year. The city better known as Cyberababd, has seen a tremendous growth in IT sector which, in turn, has influenced the rates of property here.
In localities like Kondapur, Gachibowli, and Hi-Tech City, the rates are quiet high. In Banjara hills, the per square feet rate is all set to grow, a figure much higher as compared to other cities. In a plush locality like Kondapur there has been an increase in rates of property in Hyderabad, a trend that is attributed to it being a major IT hub. Also the nearness to other IT parks like Hi-Tech and Gachibowli make Kondapur a much sought-after locality for professionals.
Property in Hyderabad, in the famous Jubilee Hills, has also been rising infact many new retail markets are set come up in this region in the coming months. New retail markets are also coming up in the Begumpet area. Many commercial development are also been seen in the suburbs of Hyderabad. Development of commercial Hyderabad property and bifurcation of the Andra state has given a boost to properties in Hyderabad.
Touted as a major commercial spot and seen as a lucrative option in the corporate sector, Jubilee Hill is facing higher supply-demand ratio in case of rental properties. A study last year showed that a lot of commercial spaces are either empty currently or have a lower number of tenants as can be accommodated. This is due to the high rental rates in this area with the owners fixing a high price rates for their spaces. In many cases, house owners charge such exorbitant prices for the unfurnished properties too. All these have forced an average buyer to look out for other options while on the look-out for a residential property for sale in Hyderabad.
One of the other trends that can be kept in consideration while purchasing properties in Hyderabad is the preference of buyers. Most of them look forward to buy 'ready-to-move-in' property Hyderabad rather than opting for under-construction projects or the very old ones. The city has seen a rise in property rates in both residential and the commercial spaces as people are looking to invest in 1,2, 3 BHKs, villas, apartments, plots, shops, PGs, malls, and office spaces in the city.
Makaan.com is India's fastest growing India properties website that feature property sites from Real estate and India properties Hyderabad. One can search-properties in Real Estate India across the site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home