ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Mac Media Player Works As Free Avi Player Software
Total Articles: 41
Now there are two open buttons: "Open File" and "Open Disc"
If you want to play AVI files, you can press "Open File" button, then click the AVI document to start playing directly. You can also play ISO files through "Open File". But if you want to play DVD, you can choose the "Open Disc" button.
Step 3: Settings
When you play AVI movies, you can make adjustments as follows:
1) Snapshot: Ctrl+Alt+S
Snapshot the movie by shortcut keys or pressing the "Snapshot" in "Tools".
Click "Tools" button and select "Adjustments". There are five sections to be set in video tuner: brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma, and hue. If you want to reset them, you can press "Reset" button. Moreover, if you want to keep the settings, you can check the "Always apply the settings" on the left bottom.
3) Aspect Ratio
If you want to adjust aspect ratio, you can find it in "Video" on the tool menu.
4) Screen size
You can adjust screen size by shortcut keys or through the options in "Video" on the tool menu.
Half size: Command+1
Normal size: Command+2
Double size: Command+3
Fit to the screen: Command+4
Tips: Set Mac Media Player as the default AVI player
Open System Preferences of Mac
Click on "CDs&DVDs" under "Hardware" menu
Choose Mac Media Player as default player
Other media formats supported here: DVD, Video CD, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, RMVB, MP4, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, etc.
Find out more about this free Mac AVI player, please visit: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/mac-media-player.htm
Macgo International Limited was founded in 2008; they have over ten years of experience in DVD Blu-ray video and have developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology. In the past ten years, Macgo has established itself as the innovative leader in video DVD Blu-ray technology by pioneering more performance enhancing technology.
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful blu-ray experience and to optimize iSO devices for users.
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?