ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Mac Media Player Works As Free Avi Player Software
Total Articles: 39
Now there are two open buttons: "Open File" and "Open Disc"
If you want to play AVI files, you can press "Open File" button, then click the AVI document to start playing directly. You can also play ISO files through "Open File". But if you want to play DVD, you can choose the "Open Disc" button.
Step 3: Settings
When you play AVI movies, you can make adjustments as follows:
1) Snapshot: Ctrl+Alt+S
Snapshot the movie by shortcut keys or pressing the "Snapshot" in "Tools".
Click "Tools" button and select "Adjustments". There are five sections to be set in video tuner: brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma, and hue. If you want to reset them, you can press "Reset" button. Moreover, if you want to keep the settings, you can check the "Always apply the settings" on the left bottom.
3) Aspect Ratio
If you want to adjust aspect ratio, you can find it in "Video" on the tool menu.
4) Screen size
You can adjust screen size by shortcut keys or through the options in "Video" on the tool menu.
Half size: Command+1
Normal size: Command+2
Double size: Command+3
Fit to the screen: Command+4
Tips: Set Mac Media Player as the default AVI player
Open System Preferences of Mac
Click on "CDs&DVDs" under "Hardware" menu
Choose Mac Media Player as default player
Other media formats supported here: DVD, Video CD, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, RMVB, MP4, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, etc.
Find out more about this free Mac AVI player, please visit: http://www.macblurayplayer.com/mac-media-player.htm
Macgo International Limited was founded in 2008; they have over ten years of experience in DVD Blu-ray video and have developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology. In the past ten years, Macgo has established itself as the innovative leader in video DVD Blu-ray technology by pioneering more performance enhancing technology.
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful blu-ray experience and to optimize iSO devices for users.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia