ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why, How, What? All The Things You Need To Know About .net
Total Articles: 16
From its development in late 1990s, .NET has ventured into all the technologies and devices. Whether it is web browser or a server running the internet or mobile devices or radios .NET has set its foot in all these. .NET allows easy development, access and interaction with Internet. With the advent of .NET in all the fields, IT aspirants are showing interest in it.
.NET is a software framework created by Microsoft that developers can use to create desktop and web applications more easily. The main components of .NET are the Windows operating system, .NET Building Block Services, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.NET toolset and Windows Enterprise Servers. The three major components of the .NET Framework are the Common Language Runtime (CLR), ASP.NET and Framework Class Library.
The features of .NET framework are:
* It provides functionality to create and run applications specifically on Windows, but also supports non-windows operating systems
* It framework works on object-oriented programming which involves only required coding by significantly reducing the unnecessary code in large web applications
* Most of the developers prefer working on .NET as it increases their productivity
* Also its top features include better performance and user experience through interactive browsing in websites. Organizations often wish to develop their web applications on .NET framework as it attracts customers through the interactive feature and aims at turning them into potential customers.
* All this is possible through a base class library that supports innovative web development.
* .NET allows the developers to choose their language and project paradigm—along with their development environment. Also, it doesn’t let developers compromise in terms of productivity. Earlier, when Visual Basic syntax was used, speed and features were sacrificed. With .NET, all languages are work with same efficiency.
* Routine codes like security and scalability are built-in and be used through the .NET code libraries. They help the developers to focus on main functionality of the application
* .NET offers higher degree of communication and connectivity. It connects employees, employee to partner and employee to customer.
With the above set of efficient features, .NET is not just attracting IT aspirants, even professional software programmers are also craving to master this framework. With the substantial increase in the demand among students and professionals, a multitude of institutes offering .NET training in Chennai and other cities across India have popped up. The students aiming at .NET training would not only grasp the overview, key concepts and in detailed understanding about .NET framework, but also engage in hands-on practice projects. .NET training includes coding, debugging, tuning and deploying of applications. Companies who are always on a look to new business models have set their eyes on .NET professionals.
TalentSprint offers .Net training across cities in India. TalentSprint nurtures IT aspirants to suit the employment opportunities through .Net training. With Videos, PPTs, Work books it makes the aspirants job-ready. With the final assessment conducted at the end of the .net training, every candidate can flaunt their skills. Learn .Net at TalentSprint. Want to know the course details, watch this video!
Find helpful information and daily updates on our Facebook page. All the best!!
Education Articles1. Middle English Language
2. English Language Classification
3. Early Modern English Language
4. English Language History
5. Mb2-711 E-books
Author: thomas lamar
6. English Language
7. Early Development Of The Hindi Language
8. Advantages Of Using Hindi Language
9. How Summer Camps Can Help Your Child To Enhance Her Skills?
10. About Hindi Language
11. How Important Is Development Of Your Child’s Socialization Skills?
12. Mistakes That Students Should Avoid In The Classroom
13. History Of Hindi Language
14. Hindi Languages
15. Should You Be Hiring For Your Business?
Author: Kartik Patel