ALL >> Business >> View Article
What You Can Read From Lucinda Ellery Reviews: About Hair Loss In Women
Total Articles: 10
If you have read many Lucinda Ellery reviews, you’d find that Lucinda Ellery has been quite effective in helping women manage thinning or disappearing hair. What makes hair loss possible for women? Believe it or not, you don’t need to have a genetic condition to suffer from hair loss. Did you know that the products and chemicals that you use on your hair, as well as the strain that your hair gets subjected to on a daily basis in the name of high-maintenance grooming, can slowly weaken your hair’s health.
Stages of Hair Growth
There are three main phases of hair growth: anagen (growth phase), catagen (transition phase), and telogen (rest phase). The growth phase generally lasts a few years, the transition phase somewhere around 2-3 weeks (during this time follicles shrink) and the rest phase lasts about four months. Most of the time, the hair on your scalp is growing, which makes it quite vulnerable to hair loss.
Types of Hair Loss
Telogen effluvium is the most common cause of hair loss among women, and it is often caused by a sudden shock to your system, thus this is experienced mostly after childbirth. Androgenetic alopecia is also common which refers to the thinning of hair due to one’s genetic disposition. People suffering from this case can either have Alopecia totalis, which is complete head hair loss, or Alopecia universalis, which is complete hair loss throughout the body.
Signs of Hair Loss
You should always be on the lookout for signs of falling hair, such as clumps massing on your pillow or shower drain, receding hair on the scalp, and a wider hair partition than what you’ve been used to seeing. Note that while hair recession in men starts from the forehead, yours will start from the top third of your scalp to a half of it. If you do notice any of these signs, be sure to consult with a scalp and hair expert near you for a diagnosis.
Self-Inflicted Hair Loss
Dyes, chemicals, curling irons and blow dryers all inflict a certain amount of damage to your hair, causing them to lose their stability and durability. Even the act of brushing or wiping with a towel aggressively can take its toll on the hair roots just beneath your scalp.
Don’t worry too much about thinning hair though—if reliable Lucinda Ellery reviews were to be taken to heart, there are always solutions that you can try. Check out webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/features/women-hair-loss-causes for more information on hair loss in women.
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?