ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Nocplan – How Does A Ftth Broadband Connection Work
Total Articles: 26
In the last decade, technology has undergone a paradigm shift. People have not only become highly dependent on technology, but also consider it as an important source of entertainment. Be it playing online games, watching videos, or sharing files, people demand great speeds and high bandwidth. Studies reveal that internet traffic will increase up to 50 times than what it is today. In such circumstances, the solution is a fiber to the home broadband connection. A FTTH Network refers to a fiber optic cable connection that directly enters the individual subscriber’s residence. It can also deliver an array of digital information such as phone, data, and voice, much efficiently than the traditional copper cables. Since the network can render a multitude of activities, the procedure for configuring the system is extremely complicated. Hence, telecom companies opt for buying a FTTH Network Planning software which ensures continuity of service delivery by predicting slowdowns.
There are two types of FTTH Networks – active and passive, both of which work differently for separating data and directing it to the proper place.
Active: With the help of electrically powered switching equipment, this system manages signal distribution and routes it to the intended destination. It uses a router or switch aggregator which opens and closes in different ways and directs the signals to the specified customers.
Passive: This does not use switching equipment; rather it operates on optical splitters to separate and collate optical signals. It requires powered machinery only at the receiving end and source of the signal.
Hybrid: In some cases, systems may combine the elements of active and passive to form a hybrid configuration. However, it is a complex process, and only fool-proof network planning and design software can help in devising the system.
Subscribers can avail of the following benefits of using a fiber-to-the-home system:
• Fast speed
• Good carrying capacity
• Enough bandwidth to handle increasing customer demands
• Cost effective as compared to other technologies
• Capability of handling all internet uses of the future
• By using a single connection, customers can receive video, audio, phone, television, and other types of digital data stream
Owing to the technological advancements, fiber-to-the-home system is easy and entails less expenditure. In fact, if companies use Network Planning Software, then they can optimize usage, and thus save a lot on time and capital expenses. It also ensures daily smooth operations and detects inefficiencies.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Computers Articles1. Want To Buy Computer Keyboard? Some Tips Which Will Assist You In Buying The Best
2. Fast Solutions For Issues At Xbox 360 Repair Service Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
3. Quick Fixes For Issues At Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Tony Blair
4. Hard Drive Clicking
5. Why Do You Need To Buy Windows 7?
6. Get A Microsoft Office 2016 Upgrade At Software Base!
7. Essential Reasons To Consider Microsoft Office 2016 Upgrade
8. Buy Windows Vista Online And Enjoy All Its Advantages
9. Buy Windows 8 Online Now To Upgrade Your Existing Pc
10. Issues & Fixes For Playstation 4 Repair Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
11. Buy Windows 7 Home Premium Online Perfect For Day-to-day Usage Of Pc
12. Buy Microsoft Products London At Software Base!
13. Buy Microsoft 2013 To Do Your Best In Everything
14. Buy Microsoft 2010 To Enjoy All Its Key Benefits
15. Bulk Text Sms Message Reseller Traitsider