ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Nocplan – How Does A Ftth Broadband Connection Work
Total Articles: 26
In the last decade, technology has undergone a paradigm shift. People have not only become highly dependent on technology, but also consider it as an important source of entertainment. Be it playing online games, watching videos, or sharing files, people demand great speeds and high bandwidth. Studies reveal that internet traffic will increase up to 50 times than what it is today. In such circumstances, the solution is a fiber to the home broadband connection. A FTTH Network refers to a fiber optic cable connection that directly enters the individual subscriber’s residence. It can also deliver an array of digital information such as phone, data, and voice, much efficiently than the traditional copper cables. Since the network can render a multitude of activities, the procedure for configuring the system is extremely complicated. Hence, telecom companies opt for buying a FTTH Network Planning software which ensures continuity of service delivery by predicting slowdowns.
There are two types of FTTH Networks – active and passive, both of which work differently for separating data and directing it to the proper place.
Active: With the help of electrically powered switching equipment, this system manages signal distribution and routes it to the intended destination. It uses a router or switch aggregator which opens and closes in different ways and directs the signals to the specified customers.
Passive: This does not use switching equipment; rather it operates on optical splitters to separate and collate optical signals. It requires powered machinery only at the receiving end and source of the signal.
Hybrid: In some cases, systems may combine the elements of active and passive to form a hybrid configuration. However, it is a complex process, and only fool-proof network planning and design software can help in devising the system.
Subscribers can avail of the following benefits of using a fiber-to-the-home system:
• Fast speed
• Good carrying capacity
• Enough bandwidth to handle increasing customer demands
• Cost effective as compared to other technologies
• Capability of handling all internet uses of the future
• By using a single connection, customers can receive video, audio, phone, television, and other types of digital data stream
Owing to the technological advancements, fiber-to-the-home system is easy and entails less expenditure. In fact, if companies use Network Planning Software, then they can optimize usage, and thus save a lot on time and capital expenses. It also ensures daily smooth operations and detects inefficiencies.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.