ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Nocplan – How Does A Ftth Broadband Connection Work
Total Articles: 26
In the last decade, technology has undergone a paradigm shift. People have not only become highly dependent on technology, but also consider it as an important source of entertainment. Be it playing online games, watching videos, or sharing files, people demand great speeds and high bandwidth. Studies reveal that internet traffic will increase up to 50 times than what it is today. In such circumstances, the solution is a fiber to the home broadband connection. A FTTH Network refers to a fiber optic cable connection that directly enters the individual subscriber’s residence. It can also deliver an array of digital information such as phone, data, and voice, much efficiently than the traditional copper cables. Since the network can render a multitude of activities, the procedure for configuring the system is extremely complicated. Hence, telecom companies opt for buying a FTTH Network Planning software which ensures continuity of service delivery by predicting slowdowns.
There are two types of FTTH Networks – active and passive, both of which work differently for separating data and directing it to the proper place.
Active: With the help of electrically powered switching equipment, this system manages signal distribution and routes it to the intended destination. It uses a router or switch aggregator which opens and closes in different ways and directs the signals to the specified customers.
Passive: This does not use switching equipment; rather it operates on optical splitters to separate and collate optical signals. It requires powered machinery only at the receiving end and source of the signal.
Hybrid: In some cases, systems may combine the elements of active and passive to form a hybrid configuration. However, it is a complex process, and only fool-proof network planning and design software can help in devising the system.
Subscribers can avail of the following benefits of using a fiber-to-the-home system:
• Fast speed
• Good carrying capacity
• Enough bandwidth to handle increasing customer demands
• Cost effective as compared to other technologies
• Capability of handling all internet uses of the future
• By using a single connection, customers can receive video, audio, phone, television, and other types of digital data stream
Owing to the technological advancements, fiber-to-the-home system is easy and entails less expenditure. In fact, if companies use Network Planning Software, then they can optimize usage, and thus save a lot on time and capital expenses. It also ensures daily smooth operations and detects inefficiencies.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Computers Articles1. How To Win Customers Faith And Run Your Own Online Business Portal With Alibaba Clone Script Pro
Author: sawati rawat
2. Call +1-855-490-2999 Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Number
Author: Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number
3. Top Laptop Rental Providers
4. A Plan Of Snmp Monitoring
Author: Gambit Communications
5. How To Minimize Threats Inside Your Network?
6. Why Can Parts Engraving Equipment Help Build Strong Business Venture
Author: Rob Hibbs
7. Church App – The Latest Way To Stay Connected To Your Preferred Church!
Author: Michael Brody
8. Microsoft Is Embedding A Potent Security Feature To Windows 10
Author: Lena Smith
9. Tell The Story Of Your Family With Free Genealogy Software
Author: Jonathan Clarke
10. Norton Com Setup +1-844-777-9606 Www Norton Com Setup And Installation
Author: Landy Corona
11. 6 Things Highly Successful Software Developers Know
12. Why Do You Need Antivirus Management?
13. Why Choose Lexington Ky For Your It Solutions?
14. Two Of Integrity It’s Best Services
15. Security Solutions Offered By Integrity It