ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Some Important Facts About Shellac Nail Polish
Total Articles: 6
When it comes to fashion, women surely bypass men by a big margin. Though, men have loads of range in clothes, apparels and accessories, yet it is no match to the collections for women. Every inch of women body can flaunt one or other apparel, jewelry or other accessories, even if it’s a nail. If you are thinking that nail care is very easy and all, probably you are not thinking right enough. Traditional nail paints require lot of care – in case you think, simply polishing paint is enough. Paint must look shiny, even, and smooth and have all other characteristics of paint. For an alternate you can tryout Shellac nail polish, which require much lesser maintenance and that makes nail care much easier than before.
There are few ifs and buts for gel nails at home with shellac polish that you must know which surely qualifies you as a knowledgeable product user. Most of people are unaware of its uses, removal and maintenance tips.
Facts for gel nails at home
Due to its gel base contents this nail paint is also called gel nail paints. You can gel nails at home by all your own and be presentable for your next office or personal party. There are various colour variant for shellac nail polish and therefore you have option to maintain your dress code matching colour whenever you want. There are few other facts that you must know about these nail paints, as with proper maintenance your nail paints can last up to more than 14 days.
• This gel nails at home is completely different product from the previous versions of traditional nail polish, which are used to be coated or double coated over nails, which again have chances of getting chip or damaged while you are doing home chores. Therefore, maintenance of these nails paints is very difficult, whereas shellac paints are on the other hand are very handy as it includes a top protective coat, which keeps your polish firm for atleast 2 weeks. With proper maintenance, it may last for more than 14 days.
• Procedure of applying this gel based nail paint is also very typical and different than the traditional one. Generally, in traditional nail paint, women used to put single coating, followed by a double coating in some cases, which is allowed for drying up and generally takes 4-5 minutes whereas, process of applying shellac paint is entirely different. You need to apply 3 different layers of base coat, colour coat and top coat. Once you are done with that, you need to keep your nails under singular UV lamps, which will set the paint.
• Best thing with shellac nail polish is, whenever it feels like staying with a colour for long you can immediately remove it with a very easy process. You can simply wipe off this nail paint with help of acetone. So, you don’t get bore by applying same polish colour for long times.
These are few important and useful facts about shellac polish.
Alex Lusi loves to try different cosmetics arriving at the market and is fond of shellac nail polish which looks stunning and lasts long. The author often purchases this variety of nail polish from LoveNails.eu that offers the popular Wicked! range of products. Choose from plenty of vibrant colors here and do gel nails at home quickly and economically.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding