ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Nocplan – Importance Of Telecom Network Planning To Meet Versatile Demands Of Consumers
Total Articles: 26
Telecommunication is one of the fastest growing industries in the world with a billion of subscribers being added every day. Today, people are highly dependent on telecommunications. Ranging from PCs to televisions, smartphones, and tablets, consumers wish to have a continuous access to video, voice, and data services. Hence, telecom operators are also on a constant challenge of providing consistent services to its consumers. To meet such versatile demands, it is important for a telecom company to devise a framework which is effective, productive, and ensures continuity of service. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative for companies to hire the services of an IT professional or utilize a Network Planning and Design Software.
Telecom planning is a complex procedure which involves adequate engineering and designing. There are several parameters which affect the working of the system such as network coverage, quality of signal, distance between base station & user, installation cost, and many more. There is a hoard of techniques and tools which are useful in addressing such issues. Nevertheless, prudent knowledge in managing such a complicated framework is of paramount importance. It is advisable for enterprises to make use of a telecom planning software that will help in devising, designing, building, and operating the communication system.
The benefits of using such a program are as follows:
• High end-user productivity
• Saving of time and money
• Automatic engineering calculations
• Reduced time for repair
• Intelligent & accurate model
• Detects errors and inefficiencies
• Data and trend analysis
• Provides reports, maps, comparative studies, and forecasts
• Predicts slowdowns
• Diagnoses device problems
• Easy adaptation to changes
With the help of a Network Planning Software Design, companies can easily carry out the following important steps:
Forecasting: This includes preparing estimates for expected traffic load and intensity.
Dimensioning: This involves determining the topology and traffic matrix. It also implies adapting the system to meet peak-hour traffic.
Survivability: This refers to the network’s capability of maintaining maximum connectivity and service quality even during failure conditions.
Telecom and utility companies invest a substantial amount of time and money in building and operating their network system. It is paramount importance that the end result is powerful and highly functional. Hence, it would be wise if companies undertake a comprehensive approach during the planning stage itself. An optimized configuration goes a long way in rendering a guaranteed level of service to users.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Computers Articles1. To Know More About Seo & Why Is It Important?
2. How Scada Systems Have Become Ubiquitous In Real Life?
Author: Archer Finch
3. Today's Scada Hmi Includes Even More Symbols And Animations
Author: Archer Finch
4. Manage Your Mailbox With Ease
Author: Online PC Support
5. Windows Update Error Log
6. Microsoft Issues Advisory To Office Users After Fancy Bear Attacks
7. David Samson: A Freelance Software Developer Who Takes Care Of All Your Software Development Needs
8. Cyber Security And The Emerging Security Threats
Author: Megan Darcy
9. Going Paperless Has Some Real Advantages
10. How To Host A Website ?
11. Manage Your Website With A Secure Server- Word Press Hosting..!!
Author: Manage your website with a Secure Server- Word Pre
12. How To Activate Your Mcafee Card Services- A Step Towards Cyber Security
13. New Attack Method Delivers Malware Via Mouse Hover
14. What Is The Best Website Design Company?
Author: Teclick Solutions
15. Apple Tech Support Number| 1-844-296-4279| Get Apple Support| Apple Support|technical Support Review