ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Nocplan – Importance Of Telecom Network Planning To Meet Versatile Demands Of Consumers
Total Articles: 26
Telecommunication is one of the fastest growing industries in the world with a billion of subscribers being added every day. Today, people are highly dependent on telecommunications. Ranging from PCs to televisions, smartphones, and tablets, consumers wish to have a continuous access to video, voice, and data services. Hence, telecom operators are also on a constant challenge of providing consistent services to its consumers. To meet such versatile demands, it is important for a telecom company to devise a framework which is effective, productive, and ensures continuity of service. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative for companies to hire the services of an IT professional or utilize a Network Planning and Design Software.
Telecom planning is a complex procedure which involves adequate engineering and designing. There are several parameters which affect the working of the system such as network coverage, quality of signal, distance between base station & user, installation cost, and many more. There is a hoard of techniques and tools which are useful in addressing such issues. Nevertheless, prudent knowledge in managing such a complicated framework is of paramount importance. It is advisable for enterprises to make use of a telecom planning software that will help in devising, designing, building, and operating the communication system.
The benefits of using such a program are as follows:
• High end-user productivity
• Saving of time and money
• Automatic engineering calculations
• Reduced time for repair
• Intelligent & accurate model
• Detects errors and inefficiencies
• Data and trend analysis
• Provides reports, maps, comparative studies, and forecasts
• Predicts slowdowns
• Diagnoses device problems
• Easy adaptation to changes
With the help of a Network Planning Software Design, companies can easily carry out the following important steps:
Forecasting: This includes preparing estimates for expected traffic load and intensity.
Dimensioning: This involves determining the topology and traffic matrix. It also implies adapting the system to meet peak-hour traffic.
Survivability: This refers to the network’s capability of maintaining maximum connectivity and service quality even during failure conditions.
Telecom and utility companies invest a substantial amount of time and money in building and operating their network system. It is paramount importance that the end result is powerful and highly functional. Hence, it would be wise if companies undertake a comprehensive approach during the planning stage itself. An optimized configuration goes a long way in rendering a guaranteed level of service to users.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Computers Articles1. Office 365 Solution For Business In Rutherford, New Jersey- Is It Right For Your Company?
Author: Vikram Kumar
2. Find Out Effective Solution For 5 Common Brother Intellifax 4100 Errors
Author: Bradon Wilson
3. Latest Cryptojacking Malware Can Destroy Your Computer
Author: Harry Williams
4. How To Backup Data In Tally Erp9 Software?
Author: Al Manal Technology
5. The Computer Service Waukesha Team Are Experts In Handling All Types Of Hardware Problems
6. Microsoft To Bring In Training Services Pilot For Office 365 Lessons?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Increase Your Chances Of Getting Hired In It With Managed It Service In Miami
Author: ITSupport Managers
8. Seven Monies Services
9. Tally Erp9 Software For Gcc!!!
Author: Al Manal Technology
10. Customer Loyalty App – How This App Can Enhance Your Business
Author: Tom Booth
11. Temperature Monitoring System And Why You Need To Have
Author: Chris Miller
12. Top 4 Ways To Delete A Mcafee Account?
Author: bella watson
13. Web Root Support
Author: Securiity Info
14. Best Ways To Merge Aol Mailboxes
Author: sara williams
15. Hp Printer Customer Care Number 1-844-762-3952