ALL >> Business >> View Article
Useful Tips For Making Marketing Effective Product Catalog
Total Articles: 16
Product catalog is always on customers' to see list before purchase a product online as it plays an indispensible part in informing and persuading customers to place an order. By integrating all kinds of online and offline marketing methods, product catalog can be delivered to a large number of potential customers. A well-designed product catalog can always stimulate the purchase desire of customers. The most important aspect is that you'd better make your catalog people want to read. Now in this article, we'll share some useful tips which helps in making marketing effective business catalogs.
Do you want make a PDF catalog turn pages like a book? Please take a try of this flipbook maker for Mac software. If your computer system is Windows, please go to Kvisoft.com to download the Windows version.
5 Useful Points for Making Marketing Effective Product Catalogue
1. Determine your target audience
The ultimate goal of a catalog is designed for reaching your target audience. Before your start designing and writing, you'd better make clear what's your target audience. For example, cars can be divided into different series such as commercial vehicles, family car, sports car and etc and each type is designed for specific target audience. Once you find out the target group, you can write the catalog content more correctly in customers' position and publish the catalog to where your customers are. A good beginning is half the success. This will bring you a clearer sense of direction in design and distribute product catalogs.
2. Stand out your hot product
Place the hot product and most profitable product on the most eye-catching position, stand out these products with larger size, different color, strong font, mark like "hot". An marketing effective catalog should attract customers reading more. An interesting cover is a must-have so that it can attract customers to flip catalog pages for getting more contents. So we must make clear what our target customers think about layout, color, discounts, services and etc.
3. Identify the action that you want readers to take
This is another key point of designing a marketing effective catalog. If you expect your target audience to click a link, then you must consider the place, color and URL for a better CTR(click-through rate). If you expect target audience to contact you such as make a phone call, then you'd better place both the fixed telephone and mobile phone on where customers can find it instantly in your catalog.
4. Focus on the benefits your product can provide to customers
Comparing with tell customers product features, introducing the benefits your product can provide to them would be more effective such as what they can create with your product. People purchase an item because they need it to make their life better and easier - capture the desire of target audience.
An effective way is presenting a question and answer to tell them what kind of practical problems you product can solve. It only describes the benefits but also showcases the intension.
5. Make catalog interesting with fresh reading experience
As for this point, I put several suggestions here:
a. Keep content objective and avoid any exaggeration.
b. Replace he, she, them with we, you and us. It makes people feel that you are discuss with them face to face, very intimate.
c. use a story if possible as people all love read stories.
d. use a PDF page flip tool to make your PDF catalog more amazing and entertaining to read. Readers will a wonderful reading experience.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla