ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Boosting Infrastructure Is One Of The Key Reasons Of Development In The Bangalore Real Estate
Total Articles: 3
Other than better connectivity, the infrastructural developments have huge impact on a city’s development. Bangalore witnesses an increasing population at the rate of 47 percent every decade. This rise is due to the increasing job opportunities, the great demographics of the city, higher standards of living and moving in of educated class of people, making the city one of the best to live in.
There are a number of infrastructural projects that city is witnessing or are in the proposed phase. These developments have a strong impact on the real estate of Bangalore. The existing residential projects have an appreciating value affect and also drive the builders to come up with new projects.
Government Initiatives on Infrastructural Developments
Government of Karnataka constantly takes up measures within and outside the Bangalore Metropolitan Region that promotes the economic development in the city. Some of the growth corridors in the city include:
• Bangalore-Devanahali corridor
• Bangalore-Doddaballapur corridor
• KR Puram-Hoskote corridor
• Bangalore-Mysore corridor
These and other developments within the city are not enough to handle the total population of the city and hence with the growing real estate developments there are also new infrastructural developments that the city is witnessing. Some of the on-going and proposed infrastructural projects in the city are:
• Bangalore Metro
• High Speed Rail Link
• Peripheral Link Road
• Bellary Elevated Link Road
• Signal Free Outer Ring Road
• BMRDA satellite townships
• Intermediate Ring roads
The Residential Real Estate Developments Keeping Pace with Growing Population
The demand of the city does not end with the provision of better infrastructure and other economic developments. The growing population also needs houses to live in and hence it is a great boost in the real estate market of Bangalore.
Bangalore is divided into five distinct zones; West, North-West Bangalore; East, South-East Bangalore, South Bangalore; North, North-East Bangalore Central Business District and Off Central Business District. The divisions are done on the basis of real estate activities and locations.
Each of the five districts in Bangalore has different trends in the real estate markets with a number of new developments that meet the growing demands in the residential real estate. The builders are coming up with developments in the form of high rise apartments, independent villas, studio apartments etc.
Why book an apartment in the New Projects?
The builders are making sure that the new launches in the city have every amenity that is needed by an urbane family. Let us understand what the builders have to offer by taking an example of a new launch.
Shapoorji Pallonji Parkwest
Located in West Bangalore, this new launch by Shapoorji Pallonji group of companies offers 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK apartments. Each apartment in Shapoorji Pallonji Parkwest is earthquake resistant and features high quality of construction.
Located strategically in Binne Pete, Bangalore West, the project comes with loaded amenities that are sure to enrich the lifestyle of an urbane family. The project is connected to all the major IT and financial hubs of the city and the basic amenities like schools and hospitals are minutes away. The project is easily approachable and is built by one of the renowned builders of Bangalore. The apartments are spacious and are categorized as luxury apartments.
The amenities that these luxury apartments have to offer are:
• Swimming Pool
• Convenience Store
• Florist Corner
• Tennis Court
• Grand Amphitheatre
The project is connected to the other parts of the city through a developed road route.
Author Bio: Akansha Arora is a professional writer, a reader, blogger and an avid follower of the latest trends. She is happy to pen down her views for various interests her. The above article talks about the infrastructural developments in Bangalore and its impact on the real estate. Follow her at email@example.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home