ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Smart Office Solutions - 6 Essential Tips For Maintenance Of Office Furniture
Total Articles: 26
There is no denying the fact that office furniture involves a huge investment. Hence, it is imperative that companies take careful measures while buying new furniture. Enterprises based in UAE may search for a premium Office Furniture Company In Dubai from where they can purchase high-quality products. However, it is also important to take steps for care and maintenance of the furniture to ensure longevity and durability. Listed below are 6 easy tips for office furniture maintenance:
1. Leather office chairs demand the maximum maintenance. Hence, if the office furniture consists of leather chairs, it is essential that one takes adequate steps for its upkeep. One should avoid using abrasive or alcohol based cleaners. One should also ensure to keep the chair away from direct sunlight as it may damage the material. Companies may avail the services of a leather technician for proper care and maintenance of leather furniture.
2. Wooden furniture includes two varieties – treated and untreated. While treated wooden furniture is easy to maintain, untreated variety requires wiping with a dry cloth followed by use of wood treatment oils. For treated furniture, one may use a damp cloth and furniture polish. Further, the staff should inculcate a habit of using coasters to avoid occurrence of stains on the wooden surface.
3. The organization should take steps to encourage its workforce to keep their desks clean and tidy. Unnecessary cluttering of papers on the desk may lead to accumulation of dust. Organizations in UAE can purchase storage systems and filing cabinets from Office Furniture Company Dubai so that the employees get ample space for storing paperwork and stationery. One may also use desk pads to prevent the furniture from scratches.
4. The reception area of an office gives an insight of the company’s vision and professionalism. Hence, one should take steps to maintain a clean and sophisticated entrance and visitors’ waiting area. One should ensure that coffee tables, visitor sofa, and reception desks are well-polished and stain-free.
5. If any employee notices any defect in the furniture such as a loose screw or broken part, he/she should immediately bring it to the notice of the concerned authority. This ensures safety of the staff as well as the furniture.
6. Companies may also hire a professional furniture cleaning agency which may render timely maintenance of the furniture. Organizations in Middle East may contact an Office Furniture Company Dubai for great deals and warranties that may provide maintenance of furniture.
An office having clean and well-maintained furniture not only creates a comfortable and hygienic ambience, but also augments productivity of employees. Hence, it is important that companies undertake stern measures for the upkeep of furniture and accessories.
Smart Office Solutions Est
M-12, Business Avenue Bldg,
Al Khubaisi Area, Deira,
P.O. Box. 49899, Dubai – U.A.E.
Furniture Articles1. Office Furniture Supplier In Gurgaon
2. Chair Manufecturer In Ahmedabad
Author: Sunil Vala
3. Why Custom Furniture Are Better Than Regular Furniture
Author: JM Cube
4. Benefits Of Choosing Beds Online
Author: Rainforest Italy
5. 7 Reasons Why Office Furniture Increases Productivity
6. Wedding Furniture For Outdoors From 4seasons Outdoor At World Bazaar
Author: Shruti Shandilya
7. Do-it-yourself Tips To Organise Jewellery Drawers In Wardrobe
Author: Nisha Sarna
8. How To Find The Great Place To Unlock The Mattress Deals?
9. How To Choose Patio Furniture
Author: Robert Brown
10. Looking Online Home Bar Furniture - Find Exactly What You Are Looking For
11. Company Introduction
12. Make Your Home Beautiful With Elegant Furniture
Author: John Watson
13. Top Tips To Select The Right Bathroom Vanity
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Remodelling And Renovation Tips For Bathroom Decor
Author: Nisha Sarna
15. Why Should Everyone Should Purchase Furniture From Indian Crafts As Handicraft Companies In India ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari