ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Palm Jumeirah The World's Largest Man-made Island Is A Treat For Investors
Total Articles: 26
Dubai is a major hub for real estate investors and in the last few years the Dubai Real Estate has become the leading real estate market of the world. More and more people from the world over are investing in properties in this region, due to its good economic conditions, security arrangements, and modern amenities.
One of the main areas which attract investors is the Palm Jumeirah, which is an artificial archipelago. Created by a company named Nakheel, owned by the Dubai Government in United Arab Emirates, Palm Jumeirah boasts of many contemporary properties.
Palm Jumeirah, along with Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira, forms the famous Palm Islands, a posh and well-known area of Dubai. Designed and developed by the HHCP architects, these manmade islands have increased the shoreline by almost 520 Kms.
This conglomeration of islands is in the shape of a palm tree. It consists of a tree trunk, and a tree head made of 17 branches. It also has an encircling bow-shaped island that makes an 11Kms breakwater. The crown design of the island connects to the mainland through a 300-meter long bridge. The area of Palm Jumeirah is about 5Kms by 5Kms.
The smallest of the three Palm Islands, Palm Jumeirah is among the most beautiful too. Buying a Palm Jumeirah Villa is a dream for many.
More and more people are moving out of other areas and indulging in Dubai Real Estate Investment. High Rents, dispute with landlords, need for more space, job related compulsions, and difficulties faced due to traffic & construction work are the major reasons due to which people are now leaving other Emirates and buying properties in Dubai, especially in Palm Jumeirah.
Buying a Property in Dubai:
Buying a property has become effortless today. Prospective buyers can opt for online procurement and online auctions. These options have made it easy to invest in properties from any part of the world without the need to physically be in Dubai.
However, it is imperative to take help from a reliable company to strike a property deal. Contacting a company, which is in the trade for several years, helps in getting information about the growth prospects of the area. These professionals would also provide any other information needed and would help with the legalities, paperwork, & logistics.
If you are planning to buy a property, Dubai is certainly worth considering. It is one of the best places to invest as on date, and the real estate in Dubai has a great and refulgent future.
Business Bay Regal Tower 6th Floor
Office Number 609.
PO Box 79373
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reach Garima Properties To Get The Real Value For Money
Author: Garima Properties
2. Start Your Own Brokerage By Availing Real Estate Broker License Florida
3. Suggest New Launch Flats In Meerut Road Ghaziabad
Author: Priya Garg
4. Decide The Location First While Looking For Grand Forks Property For Sale!
Author: Lakefront property for sale, Grand Forks property
5. How To Differentiate Your Construction Work From Competitors
Author: Mark Trescothic
6. North Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
7. What Factors To Consider For The Right Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 2 Bed Luxury Apartments On Sarjapur Road
Author: Mana Projects
9. Best Time & Places To Visit In Mumbai - A Beginner's Guide
Author: Vijay Patel
10. Ferozpur Highways: A Growing Hotspot For Buying Properties
Author: Finstem Group
11. Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes Name Of Fabulous Life
Author: FULL BASKET
12. Short Sale Vs Foreclosure: How Do They Work And Which Is Better?
13. Homes For Sale Toano
Author: Erin Melton
14. Luxurious And Comfortable Homes To Live At Kolte Patil, Mirabilis!
Author: Kolte Patil Mirabilis
15. Prelaunch Offer Of Bhartiya City Nikoo Homes In Your City
Author: Full basket property is a leading property seller