ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Palm Jumeirah The World's Largest Man-made Island Is A Treat For Investors
Total Articles: 26
Dubai is a major hub for real estate investors and in the last few years the Dubai Real Estate has become the leading real estate market of the world. More and more people from the world over are investing in properties in this region, due to its good economic conditions, security arrangements, and modern amenities.
One of the main areas which attract investors is the Palm Jumeirah, which is an artificial archipelago. Created by a company named Nakheel, owned by the Dubai Government in United Arab Emirates, Palm Jumeirah boasts of many contemporary properties.
Palm Jumeirah, along with Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira, forms the famous Palm Islands, a posh and well-known area of Dubai. Designed and developed by the HHCP architects, these manmade islands have increased the shoreline by almost 520 Kms.
This conglomeration of islands is in the shape of a palm tree. It consists of a tree trunk, and a tree head made of 17 branches. It also has an encircling bow-shaped island that makes an 11Kms breakwater. The crown design of the island connects to the mainland through a 300-meter long bridge. The area of Palm Jumeirah is about 5Kms by 5Kms.
The smallest of the three Palm Islands, Palm Jumeirah is among the most beautiful too. Buying a Palm Jumeirah Villa is a dream for many.
More and more people are moving out of other areas and indulging in Dubai Real Estate Investment. High Rents, dispute with landlords, need for more space, job related compulsions, and difficulties faced due to traffic & construction work are the major reasons due to which people are now leaving other Emirates and buying properties in Dubai, especially in Palm Jumeirah.
Buying a Property in Dubai:
Buying a property has become effortless today. Prospective buyers can opt for online procurement and online auctions. These options have made it easy to invest in properties from any part of the world without the need to physically be in Dubai.
However, it is imperative to take help from a reliable company to strike a property deal. Contacting a company, which is in the trade for several years, helps in getting information about the growth prospects of the area. These professionals would also provide any other information needed and would help with the legalities, paperwork, & logistics.
If you are planning to buy a property, Dubai is certainly worth considering. It is one of the best places to invest as on date, and the real estate in Dubai has a great and refulgent future.
Business Bay Regal Tower 6th Floor
Office Number 609.
PO Box 79373
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Must Explore Weekend Getaways You Need To Visit When You Have An Apartment In Barog
Author: The Woods Barog
2. Tips That Make Your Buying Process Of Property In Indore Smarter
3. How To Choose The Economicalproperty In Bhopal For Sale
4. Where To Search Out For Projects In Bhopal For Sale
5. What You Should Know About Specialized Handyman Home Services
6. How About Buying Real Estate Apartment In Bhopal For Sale
7. Sell Your House And Get Cash For Houses In Jacksonville
Author: Mason Dexter
8. Purchasing A Condo In Ocean Marine Yacht Club Condominiums In Hallandale Beach Is A Great Choice!
Author: Irit Naymark
9. Benefits Of Structural Engineer Services
Author: Lisa mcnutt
10. Delhi Real Estate Services India
Author: Arun Kumar Singh
11. Why Do You Choose Houston Corporate Apartments For Your Accommodation?
Author: Candice Wheat
12. Impact Of Metro On Realty Sector In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Investing In Ready To Move-in Apartments Near Electronic City
Author: RBD SHELTERS
14. Royal Indian Marble : Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Of Indian Stones, Sandstone, Limestone.
Author: Raj kumar
15. Trident Embassy: High-class Living
Author: Trident Embassy: High-Class Living