ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Best Indian Food For Effective Weight Loss Results
Total Articles: 689
Indian food is renowned for its ability to keep healthy and fit. Indian recipe usually consist the healthiest ingredients. However, these days due to the faulty food habits and unhealthy choices has increased the obesity problems in many people in the country. This in turn has lead to the rapid popularity of western diet plans and crash diet weight loss food and more. Adhering to these diet plans can be extremely difficult for an Indian.
An Indian food for weight loss needs to be customized to suit the average Indian. It would be extremely different from the western diet plan for weight loss mainly because of the several cuisines in India. Also the diet food has to accommodate the variety in various states of the country. For instance, north Indians intake a lot of wheat (chapattis), which is factually much healthier choice when compared to that of Southern Indian, rice. In contrast, south Indians consume lot of vegetables and gravies whereas cuisines of north India contain lots of butter and fats. Thus, an Indian food for weight loss must able to gratify everyone.
A traditional Indian food or meal in itself is highly healthy. Indian foods such as rice and chapattis have carbohydrates such as pasta, cakes, or bread in the other part of the world. The food also has more vegetables, cereals and fruits. Albeit, the Indian food is healthy, these days due to increased consumption of unhealthy food choices, junk foods by people have led to the obesity problems in India. Furthermore, the increases portion sizes of food also led to obesity.
The most popular weight loss food diet is low carbohydrate diets. However, it is quite difficult to avert carbohydrates in Indian food.This is because these foods are filled with different items rich in carbohydrates. You do not have to completely stop eating such foods instead it is better you consume them in a smaller portion. Also, the foods include vitamins, fiber and mineral which are required for the body to stay to fit.
Below provided is the typical Indian food to include in weight loss diet;
• Breakfast - 2 chapattis/2 dosas/2 idlis or one bowl of poha/upma.Tea or coffee with fat free or low fat milk.
• Lunch –3 chapattis along with some green vegetables or one bowl rice, Sprouts salads and one serving meat.
• Dinner –2 chapattis with vegetable gravy/ 2 idlis/ 2 dosas.
Suitable weight loss food is important for healthy and effective weight loss. Selecting the appropriate foods for your weight loss diet can be a dating task. The proven ways and best food that aids in your weight loss are mainly nuts, fruits, protein rich foods, fish, vegetables, eggs and lots more. However, ensure to consult dietarian or physician and seek the advice to lose weight and choose the best food to lose weight easily and quickly. Ensure you adhere to the diet to reach your weight loss goals.
Indian food for weight loss can aid you in losing your weight effectively and efficiently.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat