ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Ezayed - Expectations From Dubai’s Residential Real Estate Market In Spring 2014
Total Articles: 26
The year 2013 saw a phenomenal progress in Dubai’s economy with a marked increase in the number of jobs. In fact, Dubai’s GDP grew by a staggering 4.9%. There was also a sharp rise in trade and hospitality segments. However, the turning point came in November 2013 when UAE won the right to host the World Expo at Dubai in 2020. This triggered a massive growth in the residential estate market in 2013.
Considering the outstanding performance of last year, the entire year of 2014 appears promising for all those involved in the real estate sector. By participating in Real Estate Auctions UAE, one can bag some great residential property deals in Dubai. Ranging from Nakheel’s Deira Islands to Mohammed Bin Rashid City, there are ample multi-billion Dirham real estate projects recently announced in UAE. Further, there are several infrastructure projects which are in pipeline such as extension of Dubai Metro network & Dubai Tram system, additional crossings over Dubai Creek, and many more. All these initiatives are the positive outcomes of the Dubai Expo 2020. Having said that, a few regulations introduced at the fag-end of 2013 induced a significant impact on the overall market. The Federal Mortgage Cap announced by UAE Central Bank coupled with doubling of property registration fee to 4% led to a gradual decline in the pace of price acceleration in the residential market. It also affected the number of deals registered which showed a 9% decline in the first quarter of 2014 as compared to that of last year. The fall in the number of transactions was more evident in villa purchases. Nevertheless, aspiring buyers can avail the services of Real Estate Auctions Dubai to get hold of some lucrative residential properties. Further, a couple of groups have also declared their intent to infuse capital in this segment such as Chow Tai Fook Endowment Industry Investment Development Group which has acquired high-end residences, 5-star hotels, & serviced apartments off Suffouh Road, and Ravi Pillai Group which aims to invest in two real-estate projects in Downtown Dubai and Business Bay.
It seems that spring 2014 will bring more headline investment deals from institutional and equity-rich investors. The decrease in the pace of house price growth will continue and the end-user may have to adjust with the impact of the new regulations. However, buyers may register themselves with real estate auctions UAE to grab attractive property deals which may help them to compensate on the heavy registration fee.
Business Bay Regal Tower 6th Floor
Office Number 609.
PO Box 79373
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo