ALL >> Business >> View Article
Various Uses Of Flat Bottom Bags And Vacuum Bags
Total Articles: 2
Packaging is the technology of protecting products for storage, sale, distribution and use. Packaging is also a process of design, evolution and production of packages. Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) and vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) can be an effective and innovative packaging solution.
Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) means pouches which opened and ready for loading with a storable material can stand alone without support by the user. These pouches can stand and powerful upright with highly ideal body. These pouches offer outstanding shelf presence, consumer convenience and sustainability.
There are two basic types of flat bottom pouches are available:
• Flat bottom pouches with zipper: The resealable zipper ensures that the box pouch can be opened and closed repeatedly, until it is empty. The product can remain in the original packaging form.
• Flat bottom pouches with valve: One way degassing valve attached with flat bottom pouches can be helpful for maintaining the flavor and aroma of the coffee products for long period of time.
The main advantages of flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) are to save packaging material compared to other pouches for same volume. Less space required for storage and transporation.It have 100% recyclable and eco friendly and broadly used for packaging products like coffee,juice,snacks,tea and baked items.
Vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) are mainly used for providing high barrier against atmosphere and moisture. These bags are used for roasted coffee, ground coffee, green coffee beans, tea packaging, pet food, sea food, nuts and snack food packaging. These bags have given retailer the new opportunities to display products.
Vacuum bags are mainly three types: 3 Layer Vacuum Bags, 5 Layer Vacuum Bags and 7 Layer Vacuum Bags. The plastic material used in these bags are BOPP,BOPA, MET, PPE and LLDPE. These bags are manufactured by using multilayer films. And the features of these bags are euro slot and cut out handles for comfortable handling.
These bags are mostly used for gourmet food packaging. The use of these bags is not only beneficial for easy and safe storage and transportation of goods, but also prevents bacteria from entering the sealed bags.
Swiss Pac provides Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) and Vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) which can be helpful for protecting products for storage, sale, distribution and use. We manufacture flexible packaging for the latest generation packaging industries.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.