ALL >> Business >> View Article
Various Uses Of Flat Bottom Bags And Vacuum Bags
Total Articles: 2
Packaging is the technology of protecting products for storage, sale, distribution and use. Packaging is also a process of design, evolution and production of packages. Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) and vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) can be an effective and innovative packaging solution.
Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) means pouches which opened and ready for loading with a storable material can stand alone without support by the user. These pouches can stand and powerful upright with highly ideal body. These pouches offer outstanding shelf presence, consumer convenience and sustainability.
There are two basic types of flat bottom pouches are available:
• Flat bottom pouches with zipper: The resealable zipper ensures that the box pouch can be opened and closed repeatedly, until it is empty. The product can remain in the original packaging form.
• Flat bottom pouches with valve: One way degassing valve attached with flat bottom pouches can be helpful for maintaining the flavor and aroma of the coffee products for long period of time.
The main advantages of flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) are to save packaging material compared to other pouches for same volume. Less space required for storage and transporation.It have 100% recyclable and eco friendly and broadly used for packaging products like coffee,juice,snacks,tea and baked items.
Vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) are mainly used for providing high barrier against atmosphere and moisture. These bags are used for roasted coffee, ground coffee, green coffee beans, tea packaging, pet food, sea food, nuts and snack food packaging. These bags have given retailer the new opportunities to display products.
Vacuum bags are mainly three types: 3 Layer Vacuum Bags, 5 Layer Vacuum Bags and 7 Layer Vacuum Bags. The plastic material used in these bags are BOPP,BOPA, MET, PPE and LLDPE. These bags are manufactured by using multilayer films. And the features of these bags are euro slot and cut out handles for comfortable handling.
These bags are mostly used for gourmet food packaging. The use of these bags is not only beneficial for easy and safe storage and transportation of goods, but also prevents bacteria from entering the sealed bags.
Swiss Pac provides Flat bottom bags (Sachet À Fond Plat) and Vacuum bags (Sachets Sous Vide) which can be helpful for protecting products for storage, sale, distribution and use. We manufacture flexible packaging for the latest generation packaging industries.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012