ALL >> General >> View Article
Shopping For A Best Mattress According To Consumer Reviews And Ratings
Total Articles: 271
Sleep is very important to a person as it is important to main good health and rest after a long day’s work. It helps you rejuvenate your body and mind and prepares you for the next day. However, many people have trouble sleeping and many times the cause for troubled sleep is lack of a proper mattress.
If you are having such trouble too then you must immediately buy the memory foam.First designed in the mid 1960s for NASA airplane seats, memory foam is made from a substance “viscoelastic”, which is high energy absorbent and soft. Memory foam improves your quality of sleep. Read below to know more the memory foam mattress reviews and its pros and cons.
Advantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
It relieves painful pressure points.
The heat from the body softens in appropriate points, so that it helps provide support to the body along the curves and natural lines of the body.
Memory foam relieves pain and thereby helps those with sleep issues by promoting restful sleep.
This sift mattress will lead to better sleep in people with back pain that only aggravates by lying on hard ones.
This mattress is especially for old people as the sleep surface minimizes extra movement and reduces the number of times they awake during night.
As this mattress does not have coiled springs, you can feel less of your sleep partner’s movement and you will have undisturbed sleep.
It molds to the body in response to the body heat and pressure and distributes body weight evenly.
This mattress also prevents pressure ulcers in severely disabled people.
Memory foam lasts much longer than the average spring mattresses. Good ones last from 5-15 years depending on the construction.
It has the ability to conform the body and keep the spine aligned in a natural alignment, instead of forcing it to assume a linear shape.
Disadvantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
As memory foam retains body heat it could makes some people less comfortable, especially those living in warm weather.
New foam can produce a bad chemical smell from offgassing.
The mattress has to be aired out at least 24 hours prior to placing sheets on it.
In some very sensitive skin people, it can cause allergic reactions.
Memory foam carries a hefty price double or triple the cost of a regular spring mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are very heavy as they are dense and it becomes difficult for people to move their beds alone.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners