ALL >> General >> View Article
Shopping For A Best Mattress According To Consumer Reviews And Ratings
Total Articles: 280
Sleep is very important to a person as it is important to main good health and rest after a long day’s work. It helps you rejuvenate your body and mind and prepares you for the next day. However, many people have trouble sleeping and many times the cause for troubled sleep is lack of a proper mattress.
If you are having such trouble too then you must immediately buy the memory foam.First designed in the mid 1960s for NASA airplane seats, memory foam is made from a substance “viscoelastic”, which is high energy absorbent and soft. Memory foam improves your quality of sleep. Read below to know more the memory foam mattress reviews and its pros and cons.
Advantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
It relieves painful pressure points.
The heat from the body softens in appropriate points, so that it helps provide support to the body along the curves and natural lines of the body.
Memory foam relieves pain and thereby helps those with sleep issues by promoting restful sleep.
This sift mattress will lead to better sleep in people with back pain that only aggravates by lying on hard ones.
This mattress is especially for old people as the sleep surface minimizes extra movement and reduces the number of times they awake during night.
As this mattress does not have coiled springs, you can feel less of your sleep partner’s movement and you will have undisturbed sleep.
It molds to the body in response to the body heat and pressure and distributes body weight evenly.
This mattress also prevents pressure ulcers in severely disabled people.
Memory foam lasts much longer than the average spring mattresses. Good ones last from 5-15 years depending on the construction.
It has the ability to conform the body and keep the spine aligned in a natural alignment, instead of forcing it to assume a linear shape.
Disadvantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
As memory foam retains body heat it could makes some people less comfortable, especially those living in warm weather.
New foam can produce a bad chemical smell from offgassing.
The mattress has to be aired out at least 24 hours prior to placing sheets on it.
In some very sensitive skin people, it can cause allergic reactions.
Memory foam carries a hefty price double or triple the cost of a regular spring mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are very heavy as they are dense and it becomes difficult for people to move their beds alone.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis