ALL >> General >> View Article
Shopping For A Best Mattress According To Consumer Reviews And Ratings
Total Articles: 271
Sleep is very important to a person as it is important to main good health and rest after a long day’s work. It helps you rejuvenate your body and mind and prepares you for the next day. However, many people have trouble sleeping and many times the cause for troubled sleep is lack of a proper mattress.
If you are having such trouble too then you must immediately buy the memory foam.First designed in the mid 1960s for NASA airplane seats, memory foam is made from a substance “viscoelastic”, which is high energy absorbent and soft. Memory foam improves your quality of sleep. Read below to know more the memory foam mattress reviews and its pros and cons.
Advantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
It relieves painful pressure points.
The heat from the body softens in appropriate points, so that it helps provide support to the body along the curves and natural lines of the body.
Memory foam relieves pain and thereby helps those with sleep issues by promoting restful sleep.
This sift mattress will lead to better sleep in people with back pain that only aggravates by lying on hard ones.
This mattress is especially for old people as the sleep surface minimizes extra movement and reduces the number of times they awake during night.
As this mattress does not have coiled springs, you can feel less of your sleep partner’s movement and you will have undisturbed sleep.
It molds to the body in response to the body heat and pressure and distributes body weight evenly.
This mattress also prevents pressure ulcers in severely disabled people.
Memory foam lasts much longer than the average spring mattresses. Good ones last from 5-15 years depending on the construction.
It has the ability to conform the body and keep the spine aligned in a natural alignment, instead of forcing it to assume a linear shape.
Disadvantages of Memory Foam Mattresses
As memory foam retains body heat it could makes some people less comfortable, especially those living in warm weather.
New foam can produce a bad chemical smell from offgassing.
The mattress has to be aired out at least 24 hours prior to placing sheets on it.
In some very sensitive skin people, it can cause allergic reactions.
Memory foam carries a hefty price double or triple the cost of a regular spring mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are very heavy as they are dense and it becomes difficult for people to move their beds alone.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P