ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Truth About Third Sector Training Courses For Staff
Total Articles: 1
Increasingly third sector managers, whether they be in charities, NGOs or the public sector, are looking for innovative new ways to provide third sector training without breaking the bank. More and more leaders are discovering the many benefits of online training courses for staff. Turning to the internet to fulfil third sector training needs works for these reasons:
Online training courses for staff are generally cheaper than courses through a training centre, great for tight third sector budgets.
Staff can complete their third sector training at a convenient time for them, and from the comfort of their own home.
Online training courses for staff come in many topics, so you can choose the most relevant for you, wherever you are in the world.
Third sector training needs come in many different shapes and sizes, so whether you are looking for a short one week course or a longer term, accredited solution, you will be able to find the most suitable online training courses for staff.
Many third sector training and HR leaders are also now realising the many benefits to running a mentoring scheme for their staff. Whatever their field of expertise, staff are given the opportunity to mentor someone who is less far along the career ladder. Traditionally mentoring courses would have been delivered face to face. However here at Inspire, Motivate & Engage we have developed a new kind of mentoring scheme which combines online training courses for staff with third sector training. Participants on IME mentoring courses have access to a personalised online forum where they can schedule meetings with their mentee, receive advice and guidance, and also take one of our accredited third sector training courses.
This is a win-win situation for staff and employers alike. Our mentoring courses give staff the opportunity to increase their management and training skills, whilst also helping someone to find their dream career. The added bonus is that mentors will also automatically be enrolled on one of our online training courses for staff, boosting their skills even further.
Employers benefit from motivated staff who feel a real sense of achievement and self-worth. Many of the participants who have taken part in IME third sector training report increased productivity and confidence in their own abilities.
So what should you expect from online mentoring courses?
First and foremost, you will be matched up with a mentee who will really benefit from your knowledge and experience. You will receive support and guidance from IME throughout the third sector training process, and you will have access to a dedicated online work room. Mentoring sessions can take place face to face, over Skype or even over email. It is up to you to decide the most suitable way forward for both you and your mentee.
So remember, online mentoring courses are ideal third sector training solutions, providing value for money, and time management, as well as boosting staff experience and confidence.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away