ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Engaging Cheap Web Hosting Services Helps Business Growth
Total Articles: 110
When the internet was introduced in the last century, nobody envisaged that the way we do business will be changed so drastically. The old way of advertising in the newspapers and putting billboards is passé; the new way is to set up a dedicated website to attract casual visitors and prospective customers. Though many budding businessmen understand the necessity to use the internet for business growth, they hesitate in creating their own websites, especially when they are just starting and do not have enough funds to engage professionals to design websites. However, it is a fallacy to think that one needs a large amount of cash to go live on the internet. It is easy to create a website; many websites help you to create your own websites. To register the domain one need not have a million dollars, you can use a $1 Hosting company to register a domain in your name.
There are several advantages in using 1 dollar hosting company:
1. One domain name registration: The hosting company registers the domain in your name or if you have a domain registered in your name it can be transferred to the hosting company. Domain registration is sometimes free, especially if you are paying every month to use their services.
2. Unlimited offer of traffic and disk space for $ 1 hosting: One Dollar web hosting is a shared hosting, i.e. there will be others who share the web hosting services, but you will be given a dedicated disk space on the server for your exclusive use. Along with the disk space the hosting services allow you unlimited traffic. These facilities are offered by all shared hosting companies.
3. ‘Reseller hosting’: There is another advantage in engaging shared web hosting companies. If you are not using enough disk space and ‘bandwidth’ allotted for your use, you can give that space on rent to the third parties. The businesses that use unlimited reseller hosting facilities buy hosting services in bulk; they rent space in hard drive and ‘bandwidth’ use only a small portion for their own business and rent out the rest to the third parties. The other way to start a reseller hosting company is to rent a whole server and rent out portions to your customers. Reseller hosting service is a lucrative business and if handled with care it is easy to make enough profit.
4. Web Hosting Services are tech savvy: The web hosting service companies take care of all technical details; they look after hardware and software. If there is any technical hitch it is good to know that professional and skilled technicians can be called to attend to the problem. Most businessmen are not very tech savvy, they know how to use the internet facilities, but they do not know anything about the technical details. It is important to engage a hosting service company that has a strong technical team that provides good service to their clients.
For more details or to hire hosting you can consider the best source at- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch