ALL >> General >> View Article
Your Videos Should Be Interesting To Capture More Viewers
Total Articles: 271
Video Marketing is growing in popularity and is increasingly crucial to include in a business’ marketing mix in order to generate sales leads and to help close sales. Customers who watch a product video are 85% more likely to purchase, according to e-Marketer. Using video marketing is important not only for generating sales leads, but for showcasing new products and to encourage consumers to purchase. A report published by the Web Video Marketing Council, Flimp Media, and Interactive Media Strategies states that a growing amount of organizations prioritize video marketing, with 81 percent of companies producing video content for their website. Here are 5 tips for creating better video marketing to generate more sales leads and increase sales conversion.
1. Create Videos that Capture Viewers’ Interest Immediately
Since the average attention span in 2013 was only 8 seconds… we hope you’re still there. With the huge amount of video content available on the internet today, use the first few seconds of your video to interest viewers right away. Create short, interesting videos that get to the point quickly.
2. Capture Emails to Gain Sales Leads
To drive business and gain sales leads, your videos need to be more than entertainment alone. Use email captures on select videos to collect contact information. An optional email capture on your latest video can prompt subscription to your YouTube channel before viewers gain access to full-version content.
Example of Effective Video Sign Up Call to Action
3. Create Interesting Videos to Capture More Viewers
Video marketing requires some creativity to stand out among the huge amount of content available to viewers. With over 6 billion hours of video being watched each month on YouTube, you need to create something memorable and also share-worthy that will capture viewers and encourage them to share. With that in mind, make sure your video content will be interesting to the viewers within your target audience.
Rail-Veyor is an industrial bulk material handling solution for underground or surface applications and created a video to appeal to their target audience. This video has over 13,000 views because it has interesting content and captured viewers’ attention. Rail-Veyor has a small niche market and their videos help to increase conversion.
4. Monitor and Analyze your Video Marketing Campaigns
If you are just guessing on how your videos are working, chances are you don’t know accurate numbers or who is viewing them. If you use website analytics you can see which campaigns are effective and design a process to create better videos. Start this process by creating a content map so you can effectively develop and schedule video content. Next, make sure you upload videos on various networks- YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo. Use video analytics to see what is working and what you need to work on. Then you can modify your next videos to perform even better. And don’t forget to promote your video networks on your website, email campaigns and social media.
5. Always Include a Call to Action in your Videos
You have your viewer’s attention, they watched your video to the end, now what? Take the opportunity to encourage your viewers to take action, whether you ask them to share their comments with you, sign up for your newsletter or go to your website. Include your website within your video in case they are viewing in a different network, or ask viewers to share with a friend. Always ask viewers to take action.
Videos are an excellent way to showcase your company and feature new and interesting products and services. Incorporate these tips into your video marketing strategy and see your sales leads grow. If you don't know how to create a video - stay tuned for future articles or find a professional video production company.
How can you create better video marketing to generate sales leads?
1. Create interesting videos which capture your audience immediately- be specific, precise and interesting. Understand your audience so that you know what they will find share-worthy.
2. Monitor and analyze videos using analytics, then use that knowledge for upcoming video campaigns.
3. Use videos on your website for your customer testimonial page, your company profile, video news releases or advertisements. They also work great in an email campaign.
What About You
Do you have any additional video marketing tips that have worked well for you? Has video ever encouraged you to purchase a product or service?
I look forward to hearing your stories. SHARE them with me on Facebook or LinkedIn.
About Dawn Larsen
As one of the country’s respected authorities on sales & internet marketing, Dawn Larsen has helped numerous companies grow their business. She has authored two books called The Business Helm; Charting Your Course to Success and Facebook, 5 Minutes a Day and 15 on Fridays. Dawn is the CEO of Navigator Marketing, a full-service marketing agency that helps businesses and corporations grow their leads and sales world-wide.
Dawn’s time-tested sales and innovative marketing strategies have helped to accelerate business growth for thousands of companies in several countries. She is the recipient of numerous business awards and a frequent guest on many online radio talk shows throughout U.S. and Canada.
Dawn’s sales and marketing expertise has been featured in national and international publications including Entrepreneur, Selling Power, Sales & Marketing Excellence and Franchising Magazine.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln