ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe In Town
Total Articles: 89
I love to eat therefore I like cooking. A number of years ago my mother in law introduced me to a broccoli cheese casserole that tasted extremely good. We spoke a little bit about her recipe and the casserole’s ingredients. A couple of days after I was able to come up with a number of tasty modifications and hence, created a mouth-watering broccoli cheese casserole dish!
The following are the secret ingredients and also actions you will need to adhere to in order to make this broccoli cheese casserole.
With my broccoli cheese casserole I use the followings:
- 3 Bags of instant brown rice
- 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz. Bag of mixed Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 16 oz. block of Velveeta cheese
- 1 12 oz. can of Black beans
- 1 Bag of frozen broccoli florets
- Mrs. Dash or salt and pepper seasoning
How to create this tasty dish!
Step 1) Pour the following ingredients into a 13 x 9 glass Pyrex dish:
1/2 bag of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
Broccoli florets (thawed - via microwave)
* Thoroughly mix and stir ingredients with each other, level mixture
Step 2) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Step 3) Cut 1/2 x 3 inch ribbons of Velveeta cheese. Equally layer across top of mixture.
Step 4) Trickle 1/4 cup of water over surface of mixture and place in oven for 15 minutes
Step 5) Take out from oven and evenly stir / mix in melted Velveeta cheese. Place back in oven for 40 minutes.
Step 6) Remove from the oven and let cool for approximately 10 to 15 minute
Oops there it is! An inexpensive and yummy broccoli cheese casserole that’s scrumptious to eat any time of the year! A casserole that costs less than $12, and takes roughly 15 minutes to prepare. This will feed a party of 7, with some leftovers.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee