ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Very Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole Dish Around
Total Articles: 89
I adore to eat therefore I enjoy cooking. A number of years ago my mother in law introduced me to a broccoli cheese casserole that tasted extremely good. We spoke a little bit about her recipe and the casserole’s ingredients. A few days later I was in a position to come up with a variety of delicious modifications and hence, produced a mouth-watering broccoli cheese casserole dish!
The following are the secret ingredients and steps you need to follow in order to make this broccoli cheese casserole.
With my broccoli cheese casserole I personally use the followings:
- 3 Bags of instant brown rice
- 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz. Bag of mixed Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 16 oz. block of Velveeta cheese
- 1 12 oz. can of Black beans
- 1 Bag of frozen broccoli florets
- Mrs. Dash or salt and pepper seasoning
How to make this tasty dish!
Step 1) Pour the following ingredients into a 13 x 9 glass Pyrex dish:
1/2 bag of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
Broccoli florets (thawed - via microwave)
* Thoroughly mix and stir ingredients together, level mixture
Step 2) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Step 3) Cut 1/2 x 3 inch ribbons of Velveeta cheese. Equally layer across top of mixture.
Step 4) Trickle 1/4 cup of water across the surface of mixture and place within oven for 15 minutes
Step 5) Take out from oven and evenly stir / mix in melted Velveeta cheese. Place back in oven for 40 minutes.
Step 6) Remove from the oven and allow cool for roughly 10 to 15 minute
Oops there it is! An affordable and tasty broccoli cheese casserole that is delicious to eat any time of the year! A casserole that costs less than $12, and takes about 15 minutes to prepare. This will feed a party of 7, with some leftovers.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Advantages Of Hand Pounded Rice
2. Ensure Delicious Brownies
Author: Ross Barkely
3. Thermodyne Foodservice Products And The American Griddle Corporation
4. Poha Recipes With A Step-by-step Cooking Guide
5. Mango Pulp Exporters In India
6. Sms Hindi
7. Health Article
8. Best Puzzles And Riddles
9. Pet Shop In Mumbai
10. Sattu, The Healthy Flour You Should Add To Diet
11. Reasons Why People Like Baklava In Sydney
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
12. Essential Foods For Women's Bone Health
Author: Payal Bhatnagar
13. The Additional Nutritional Requirements Of A Breastfeeding Mother
Author: Payal Bhatnagar
14. Enjoy Multiple Interesting Cuisines And Get The Best Of Indian Food Experience!
15. Pet Food In India