ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Living Becomes Hi-tech Now
Total Articles: 38
Innovations in home technology have changed conventional homes into a hi-tech one. Today’s homes are equipped with many hi-tech features like movement activated lightning systems, broadband connections, advance security systems, video phones, automatic switches and many more.
The technology has increased the comfort & luxury level and improved our lives. Now everything in the house can be controlled by just touching a button. Technology has modernized the house plans and designs. Now you can have your dream home at an affordable cost with a quality and accuracy coming from Hi-tech methods and can customize it according to your budget and need. You can centralize your home control like lighting, heating, security, air conditioning, different appliances and more. Automation system also combines with electrical and electronic devices of house like home entertainment systems which include Home Theatre accessories, television, music system and more; and can be controlled from anywhere in the house.
Hi-tech homes are energy savings comply with energy conservation programs and green buildings, making them more energy efficient than conventional homes. Smart lighting techniques are used in buildings and homes to maximize the energy savings.
Lighting Control System is extensively used in lighting of residential buildings, commercial and industrial. This system works automatically and provides the right amount of light when required. It is an intelligent lighting network controlled by central computing device incorporating communication between different inputs and outputs of building systems. House lights, lobby lights or work lights can be easily controlled by controlling consoles.
Advantages of lighting systems:
• Controlled by single user interface device.
• Manual Switching.
• Multiple light sources can be controlled.
• Energy consumption is reduced to a large amount.
• Lights are automatically turned off and dimmed when not in use, thus increasing the life of lamps.
• It is also a wireless lightning system.
• Low installation cost.
• Provide increased flexibility over sensors and switches.
Another control system that reduces the need of electric lights and conserves energy by utilizing daylight is Shading Control System. Shading system is controlled using IR remote controls, wireless controls, and shades are automatically adjusted by setting the astronomic time clock. This innovative technology also beautifies the walls and windows of house with stylish control and elegant fabric options.
Advantages of shading system:
• Diffuses light and prevent shine from washing out of television and computer screens.
• Shading system protects furniture of house from harmful UV rays coming from the sun. It also protects fine arts, equipments having wood surface and more.
• Harness solar heat and deflect the radiation. Thus keeping the room warm in winters and cool in summers. For example - reduces the cooling cost in summers by blocking the solar heat.
• Saves energy and is eco friendly as shading fabrics used are made from a sustainable substance and materials.
• It lowers utility bills of electricity. Also increases the security and value of the home.
• Add beauty, comfort and convenience throughout the house.
In order to gather more details just visit to- http://sigav.com/ (AWARD WINNER)
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Innovative And Featured Salesforce Training Online
Author: Riley Louis
2. Samsung Mobile Phone Repairs In The Uk
Author: Best Samsung Tablet Repair in the UK
3. Quick Services For Iphone 6s Plus Repair In Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. 3d Scanner Market Analysis, Size, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts To 2024
Author: Gomez R
5. The Top 10 Reasons You Should Implement Document Scanning
6. Ai Is Changing How Real Estate Professionals Do Business.
Author: Ramjee Yadav
7. How Ai Changed The Real Estate Industry
Author: Ramjee Yadav
8. How Retailers Can Use Mobile Apps During The Holidays
Author: Ramjee Yadav
9. Iphone 6 Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: iPhone 6 Services Cost in the UK
10. Playstation Plus Repairs In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Plus Repair Center in the UK
11. Dell Tablet Service Centre In The Uk
Author: Dell Service Centre in the UK
12. Qualities You Need To Know About Nintendo Ds
Author: Nintendo Repairer
13. Mobile Phone Services In The Uk
Author: Mobile Phone Repair Centre in the UK
14. Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market
15. The Role Of Virtual Reality Experience In Different Sectors