ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Living Becomes Hi-tech Now
Total Articles: 38
Innovations in home technology have changed conventional homes into a hi-tech one. Today’s homes are equipped with many hi-tech features like movement activated lightning systems, broadband connections, advance security systems, video phones, automatic switches and many more.
The technology has increased the comfort & luxury level and improved our lives. Now everything in the house can be controlled by just touching a button. Technology has modernized the house plans and designs. Now you can have your dream home at an affordable cost with a quality and accuracy coming from Hi-tech methods and can customize it according to your budget and need. You can centralize your home control like lighting, heating, security, air conditioning, different appliances and more. Automation system also combines with electrical and electronic devices of house like home entertainment systems which include Home Theatre accessories, television, music system and more; and can be controlled from anywhere in the house.
Hi-tech homes are energy savings comply with energy conservation programs and green buildings, making them more energy efficient than conventional homes. Smart lighting techniques are used in buildings and homes to maximize the energy savings.
Lighting Control System is extensively used in lighting of residential buildings, commercial and industrial. This system works automatically and provides the right amount of light when required. It is an intelligent lighting network controlled by central computing device incorporating communication between different inputs and outputs of building systems. House lights, lobby lights or work lights can be easily controlled by controlling consoles.
Advantages of lighting systems:
• Controlled by single user interface device.
• Manual Switching.
• Multiple light sources can be controlled.
• Energy consumption is reduced to a large amount.
• Lights are automatically turned off and dimmed when not in use, thus increasing the life of lamps.
• It is also a wireless lightning system.
• Low installation cost.
• Provide increased flexibility over sensors and switches.
Another control system that reduces the need of electric lights and conserves energy by utilizing daylight is Shading Control System. Shading system is controlled using IR remote controls, wireless controls, and shades are automatically adjusted by setting the astronomic time clock. This innovative technology also beautifies the walls and windows of house with stylish control and elegant fabric options.
Advantages of shading system:
• Diffuses light and prevent shine from washing out of television and computer screens.
• Shading system protects furniture of house from harmful UV rays coming from the sun. It also protects fine arts, equipments having wood surface and more.
• Harness solar heat and deflect the radiation. Thus keeping the room warm in winters and cool in summers. For example - reduces the cooling cost in summers by blocking the solar heat.
• Saves energy and is eco friendly as shading fabrics used are made from a sustainable substance and materials.
• It lowers utility bills of electricity. Also increases the security and value of the home.
• Add beauty, comfort and convenience throughout the house.
In order to gather more details just visit to- http://sigav.com/ (AWARD WINNER)
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Text My Main Number Is #1 Landline Texting Service Provider In The Usa?
Author: Gabor Albert
2. How Contract Management Is Going To Benefit Organizations?
Author: James Blake
3. Smart Factory - The Future Of Manufacturing Industry
Author: Roopali Parandekar
4. Dell Repair Centre London Issues
5. Why Mobile App Development Gets Smarter In 2017?
6. Features Of A Cloud Contract Management Services
Author: James Blake
7. What Are The Benefits Of Flexible & Submersible Cables?
Author: Nancy Pache
8. What Are The Benefits Of Wall Mounting Fans & Exhaust Fans?
Author: Nancy Pache
9. Lidar Market Size To Grow At Cagr Above 12% Till 2024
10. Third Party Logistics (3pl) Market To Grow At Cagr Above 5% Till 2024
11. Exploring Evaporative Cooling
Author: Cruz Lia
13. Integrated Systems Market To Grow At A Lucrative Rate By 2024 | Hexa Research
Author: Robyn G
14. Global Internet Of Things (iot) 2024 Market Outlook 2024
Author: Steve Blade
15. Choose Superior Quality Of Mobile Covers To Encase Your Valuable Asset
Author: Denesh Yadav