ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Wedding Tourism Is A Booming Business In Rajasthan
Total Articles: 34
Many tourists, both foreigners and Indians, like to get married in a historic and romantic venue, and select palaces, forts and houses that are turned into hotels to hold their weddings. Wedding tourism is a booming industry in Rajasthan and the state has amassed good revenue in hard foreign currency and Indian Rupees.
A marriage is a regal occasion, the formal dresses, selective expensive jewellery, and the pomp and glory or music and rich ambiences all goes to make a marriage a very solemn and glorious event. The atmosphere is more regal if the marriage takes place within the four walls of a historic palace or a fort. Many couples opt to have a royal wedding in a famous historical fort or a palace. The historical and royal background creates a unique atmosphere that goes a long way to make the marriage ceremony, exotic, unique and memorable. Rajasthan’s history is full of kings, princes and princess, each corner, palaces, forts and private houses remind the tourist of a bygone splendor. Some of them are so impressed by the history that they would like to get married in the state. Wedding tourism is a booming industry in Rajasthan and many tourists come to the state to have a typical Wedding Planner In Rajasthan or a Palace Wedding.
• Palaces as hotels: Many exotic palaces, forts and private palatial houses are converted into hotels in Rajasthan. The list of heritage palaces, and forts, in Rajasthan is long. Some well knows names are, Lake Umaid Palace in Udaipur, Umaid Bhawan in Jodhpur and the famous Devgarh hotel in Udaipur, Jaipur House in Mount Abu and Samode Haveli in Jaipur. All these palaces and forts provide an exotic and historical background for a marriage ceremony. All will be possible if you have Best Wedding Planner In Udaipur or a Destination Wedding Organizer.
• Palaces a favorite spot for NRI weddings: The Non Residential Indians often choose palaces and forts of Rajasthan as venues for their weddings. The era of bygone age combined with the modern facilities attracts and holds the attention of many Indians settled abroad who continue to hold traditional values. There is something romantic and unearthly in getting married in a place that is so far from the monotonous routine life in the modern world.
• Heritage hotels provide all trappings of Rajasthani wedding: Many heritage hotels can provide all trappings of Rajasthan culture, dresses, the traditional food and local music of flute and drums for a wedding. What is more romantic for a man than to wear a traditional tunic, sport a turban, and come on a white charger to marry his choice? The bride becomes a princess for a day in a floor length heavily embroidered skirt, gold encrusted blouse and the long scarf.
• Wedding tourism: Wedding tourism is becoming an important segment of ordinary tourism industry as more and more foreigners and Indians choose palaces of Rajasthan as a wedding avenue. Wedding tourism has given birth to a specific type of hospitality industry that provides costumes, jewellery, Rajasthani cuisine and wedding paraphernalia to people who opt for a traditional wedding.
For more details how your wedding can be made so special visit head towards the following link- http://www.vingsevents.com/.
Wedding Articles1. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
2. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
4. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
5. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
7. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
8. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
9. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
10. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
11. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
12. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
13. Beach Wedding Ideas For Couples That Can Add A Different Taste For The Special Day!
Author: Steve Hardin
14. Choosing The Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Robin Dutt
15. Get The Right Matrimonial Match For You
Author: Akash Pokuri