ALL >> Business >> View Article
Nocplan - The Importance Of Using A Network Planning Software
Total Articles: 26
What is Network Planning?
In simple terms, network planning is a process which aims at ensuring an effective telecommunications network between the subscriber and operator. It includes a set of structured activities starting from forecasting demand, trend-based planning, to collaborative designing, and finally, the building out of the network. There are many factors which determine the designing of a network such as number of sites, required bandwidth, budget, available technology, organizational strategy, government regulations, and more. For very small organizations, network planning is not a big affair and may require ‘out of the box’ products. However, for medium-sized companies requiring private networks for their own use, or large corporate houses who need public networks, it is advisable to make use of a Network Planning Software. Communication service vendors such as telephone companies and internet service providers may avail the services of efficient IT professionals to carry out the entire process of network planning and design.
Stages of Network Planning
Trending & Forecasting: This includes analyzing statistics and forecasting capacity demand & overall operations.
Planning: This includes comparing network plan for selection and approval of the most suitable option. It also comprises overall extension management right from demand to final roll-out. It also ensures that the network will perform effectively till its intended life-span.
Designing: This stage comprises preparation of GUI design, version highlighting, and workflows. It determines the placing of components and ways to connect to each other.
Build-Out: The final stage constitutes streamlining network extension and ensuring effective third-party management.
Benefits of Network Planning
The key benefits of using network planning software or hiring the services of a specialist include the following:
• Minimizes capital expenditure by optimizing network usage
• Ensures continuity of service delivery
• Analyzes trends in network usage
• Diagnoses inefficiencies, errors, and policy violations
• Helps in deciding the most appropriate network extension plan
• Predicts potential slowdowns
• Forecasts the effect of using new technology and protocols
• Validates the proposed changes in network
• Reveals security gaps
• Provides information on the effect of outages on traffic flow
A powerful network planning software goes a long way in optimizing the
network capacity and designing network resiliency & survivability. It automates the complex tasks of planning and designing, provides troubleshooting, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations. Hence, it is imperative to purchase software from a reputed IT network solutions company for meeting one’s precise network requirements.
VELANKANI Communications Technologies Inc.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Article Reference : Fiber Network Planners
Business Articles1. Corporate Events Company & Brand Building Of The Middle East
Author: Kari Events
2. Meeting Multistate Payroll Compliance Requirements Is Critical For Payroll Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Sap Sd Interview Questions And Answers
4. Sap Fico Online Training
5. Sustainable Home Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
6. Why Power Banks Are Becoming The Most Important Phone Accessory
Author: Lloyd Simpson
7. Top 4 Appliances You Can Have Repaired By An Hvac Company
Author: Grand Home Services LLC
8. Corporate Entertainment Usa
9. Necessity Of Lethbridge Home Inspection For New Homes
Author: Mark Henry
10. Who To Trust For Availing Easy Loan Singapore
11. Equity Trading Strategies In Indian Capital Market.
Author: Sanjay Singh
12. Impact Of Fdi & Fii On Indian Stock Market
Author: Sanjay Singh
13. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In An Application
14. Samsung Ac Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
15. Lg Refrigerator Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao