ALL >> Business >> View Article
Nocvue – A Guide To Choosing The Best Element Management System
Total Articles: 26
What is Element Management System?
An Element Management System (EMS) is a process to manage network elements (NE) on the NEL or the network element-management layer of a TMN model (Telecommunications Management Network) and it consists of various systems and applications.
EMS assists majorly in 5 key areas:
• Security (FCAPS)
The Element Management System helps in managing the functions of a particular NE, that is, it manages capabilities within one NE and not across multiple NEs. For communication across multiple NE, one requires a Network Management System (NMS).
Users may use EMS to manage the following elements:
• Cable telephony media gateway
• Video compression technology provider
• Wireless broadband provider
• Media gateway
• Soft switch
• Smart electricity meters
How Can a User Select the Best EMS?
For optimum results and convenience, users need to select the apt EMS. We list below a few features that every EMS should possess:
• Flexibility: Choose a protocol-neutral EMS that is highly customizable. One should select a system which gives an exhaustive choice of Southbound and Northbound protocols, such as SNMP, TL1, CLI, SOAP or Netconf, as well as plug-in own protocol and transport. It should also allow creation and preservation of the same system functionality irrespective of the hardware, Operating System, database, or the telecom domain.
• Customizable: Select an EMS that is customizable and which can easily adapt to new requirements. It should also support various OS, application servers, and various databases.
• Speed: The EMS must deliver swift time-to-market resolution, use fewer resources, and have adaptability in development without hampering the performance.
• Reliability: It is imperative to choose an EMS created by a company which is reliable and has a standing in the market.
• Cost-effective: Affordability is another important aspect of selecting the apt EMS.
• Availability: System designing needs correct availability hooks or else it can lead to waste of man power as well as finances.
• Scalability and Performance: Opt for an EMS that offers a scalable architecture designed to handle several domain environments. Meeting the performance requirements of its users is the main goal of any reliable EMS.
• Other Features: Some other important features include Intuitive KPI charts, Bulk Configuration Support, Syslogs Support, Support for Clustering, Support for Load Balancing, and more.
Hence, it is significant to invest in an EMS from a reputed EMS company which offers all the above-mentioned features and gives good value for money.
VELANKANI Communications Technologies Inc.
88 Cottontail Lane, Suite 420
Somerset, NJ, USA
Telephone: +1 (732) 981-0611
Article Reference : Network Management System
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank