ALL >> Business >> View Article
Are Your Employees Staying Hydrated Enough?
Total Articles: 2
Hydration is something we rarely think of, however, it is one of the most important aspects of a healthy body – and a healthy work life.
How Does Hydration Play a Role In the Work Environment?
When employees become dehydrated at work, not only do they suffer physically, they can also suffer mentally. Dehydration at work can affect mental function, and studies suggested that men and women that were dehydrated felt more sluggish and tired, and required more effort to concentrate and perform daily basic tasks.
Symptoms of Dehydration
It’s very easy to become dehydrated, especially when working a job that requires heavy labor or subjects employees to warm environments or air conditioning. However, realizing that you actually are can be challenging. Symptoms of dehydration include:
• Excessive thirst
• Dry mouth
• Dark colored urine
Tips to Keep Hydrated at Work
Making sure that you have easy access to fluids in your working environment is the first step to preventing dehydration. Vending machines offer a wide array of drinks including ice-cold water and sports drinks that can help replenish electrolyte balances.
Although the general recommendation of water intake each day is around 6-8 glasses, what we actually need varies for everyone. Pregnant women, laborers and people exposed to increased temperatures may need more.
Remember to sip liquids throughout the day while working and increase your fluid intake if you feel thirsty. When you’re adequately hydrated, not only will you function better at work (regardless of what your job is), you’ll also feel better and have the ability to be more productive. Visit Sun Vending’s unparalleled selection of sports drinks, bottled water, energy drinks, soda and fruit juice at http://sunvending.com/vending-machine-drinks-pepsi/and http://sunvending.com/vending-machine-drinks-coke/
About the Company:
Sun Vending is the leading vending machine service provider in the Orange County area, offering modern 21st Century style vending machines with ‘ePort/Credit’ card readers & ‘Energy Star’ technologies to provider smoother transactions and save electricity. Sun Vending’s selection of coffee, snacks, and drinks is unparalleled – offering gourmet coffee, healthy snacks, chips, candy, fruit juice and a complete selection of Coke and Pepsiproduct lines. They services companies from seventy five employees to large Public companies, Schools, Government Agencies, car dealerships, office buildings and more. Based in Santa Ana, Sun Vending provides vending services to all surrounding areas, including Los Angeles, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Long Beach, Ontario, Huntington Beach and Garden Grove. They work side by side with their customers to provide the highest level of service and selection.
Related by Post - http://sunvending.com/are-your-employees-staying-hydrated-enough/
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help