ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Wedding Tourism A Growing Sector In Tourism Industry In Goa
Total Articles: 34
Many couples are choosing Goa as their wedding avenue, because the place has friendly people, warm atmosphere, and long stretches of pristine sandy beaches and warm waters of the Arabian Sea. All these combine to create a romantic and memorable atmosphere for a wedding ceremony.
Weddings are special occasions; ask any couple, they would say that they want their wedding to be unique and memorable. In the past parents used to start planning for their children’s wedding even when they were toddlers, saving and putting aside things, though modern parents are more pragmatic, but the idea that their children will get married one day is likely to make them sentimental as well. Recently a new trend has emerged, both couples and parents want to choose exotic places as a venue for marriage, and what can be more exotic than Goa, with its swaying palm trees, sparkling waters, Arabian Sea and miles of white beaches.
• Goa as a venue for weddings; Goa has a lot to offer as a wedding destination; it has miles of beaches, good hotels to suit all kinds of budgets, and barring the monsoon months a sunny and temperate climate. Couples prefer having a Wedding Planners In Goa or a Goa beaching wedding to getting married in their home town.
• Planning of a wedding: It is easy to hand over the arrangement for planning of a wedding in Goa to a planner, sit back and enjoy the occasion. Wedding planners in Goa have enough experience and know how to plan any type of wedding; they can arrange for a decorated horse or a drum player for your baaraat or provide dandiya sticks and hire garaba dress for a Gujarati wedding. The planners can arrange for a wedding cake and a lively band, if one desires to hold a Western type of wedding as well.
• Wedding Tourism As A Destination Wedding Planner: Wedding tourism is a growing sector in the tourism industry in Goa. Everyone gets substantial benefits in this sector, starting from the wedding planner, to hospitality and hotel industries. Both five star hotels and budget hotels are suitable to hold a wedding, the guests can be easily accommodated and all arrangements, including wedding dinner, religious ceremony, entertainment is made by the hotel management. Prices differ and there is a wide choice to all pockets and budgets.
• Beaches as a venue for a wedding: White sandy beaches of Goa make a suitable venue for a wedding. The sandy beach, the blue waters of the Arabian Sea, the Palm trees, and lively music, all combine to create a romantic atmosphere. A beach wedding against the setting sun in the west is a memorable occasion, which the couple and the guests are not likely to forget in a hurry.
• Beach weddings have a traditional Goan atmosphere: Weddings and particularly beach weddings in Goa are marked by local ambiance. The music, the tropical flowers, coconut water, the white sand under your feet and the sound of waves from the Arabian Sea, all create a special atmosphere that is typically local and cannot be duplicated anywhere else in the world. For having great wedding just simply visit to- http://www.vingsevents.com/
Wedding Articles1. 2 Bridesmaid Dresses Trends That Are Favored By Most Fashion Designers!
2. How To Chose Your Wedding Car?
3. Events By Keisha- A Professional Choice For Successful Party
Author: Keisha Walker
4. Have You Found Your Fort Lauderdale Wedding Photographers Yet?
5. Smart Guide To Flower Decoration In Plush Event Venues Of Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
6. Top Wedding Reception Ideas For A Truly Successful Event
7. Luxury Features Of Bangalore Wedding Resorts
Author: Atif Syed
8. Share Wedding Video Invitations Online With Friends And Family Members
Author: Abhishek Sawant
9. How To Plan The Best Caribbean Wedding
Author: Romanus Melius
10. Carda - Buy Online Wedding Cards, Wedding Hampers, Indian Wedding Invitations & Envelopers Design
Author: Carda Cards
11. How To Order For A Lovely Gujarati Wedding Kankotri Invite?
Author: Mangesh Shah
12. Bangalore Banquet Halls And Grand Ideas To Decorate Them
Author: Syed Atif
13. How To Live A Happy Married Life (part 4)
14. A Few Things To Know About Wedding Photography And Wedding Photographer In Cancun
Author: Luckie Photography
15. Dreaming Of A Grand Royal Indian Wedding??
Author: Hari Kant