ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Wedding Tourism A Growing Sector In Tourism Industry In Goa
Total Articles: 34
Many couples are choosing Goa as their wedding avenue, because the place has friendly people, warm atmosphere, and long stretches of pristine sandy beaches and warm waters of the Arabian Sea. All these combine to create a romantic and memorable atmosphere for a wedding ceremony.
Weddings are special occasions; ask any couple, they would say that they want their wedding to be unique and memorable. In the past parents used to start planning for their children’s wedding even when they were toddlers, saving and putting aside things, though modern parents are more pragmatic, but the idea that their children will get married one day is likely to make them sentimental as well. Recently a new trend has emerged, both couples and parents want to choose exotic places as a venue for marriage, and what can be more exotic than Goa, with its swaying palm trees, sparkling waters, Arabian Sea and miles of white beaches.
• Goa as a venue for weddings; Goa has a lot to offer as a wedding destination; it has miles of beaches, good hotels to suit all kinds of budgets, and barring the monsoon months a sunny and temperate climate. Couples prefer having a Wedding Planners In Goa or a Goa beaching wedding to getting married in their home town.
• Planning of a wedding: It is easy to hand over the arrangement for planning of a wedding in Goa to a planner, sit back and enjoy the occasion. Wedding planners in Goa have enough experience and know how to plan any type of wedding; they can arrange for a decorated horse or a drum player for your baaraat or provide dandiya sticks and hire garaba dress for a Gujarati wedding. The planners can arrange for a wedding cake and a lively band, if one desires to hold a Western type of wedding as well.
• Wedding Tourism As A Destination Wedding Planner: Wedding tourism is a growing sector in the tourism industry in Goa. Everyone gets substantial benefits in this sector, starting from the wedding planner, to hospitality and hotel industries. Both five star hotels and budget hotels are suitable to hold a wedding, the guests can be easily accommodated and all arrangements, including wedding dinner, religious ceremony, entertainment is made by the hotel management. Prices differ and there is a wide choice to all pockets and budgets.
• Beaches as a venue for a wedding: White sandy beaches of Goa make a suitable venue for a wedding. The sandy beach, the blue waters of the Arabian Sea, the Palm trees, and lively music, all combine to create a romantic atmosphere. A beach wedding against the setting sun in the west is a memorable occasion, which the couple and the guests are not likely to forget in a hurry.
• Beach weddings have a traditional Goan atmosphere: Weddings and particularly beach weddings in Goa are marked by local ambiance. The music, the tropical flowers, coconut water, the white sand under your feet and the sound of waves from the Arabian Sea, all create a special atmosphere that is typically local and cannot be duplicated anywhere else in the world. For having great wedding just simply visit to- http://www.vingsevents.com/
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif